My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Lou Sang Dinner at South Sea Seafood Restaurant

Had my lou sang dinner for year 2014 with my colleagues at this well known seafood restaurant at Kampung Baru Subang - South Sea Seafood Restaurant.

I love the ambience setup and the various varierty seafoods served here.

Food is very tasty and fresh for a halal seafood restaurant. A bit pricey but you are paying for real quality stuff.


















They got to improve their crab sauce as was a bit plain. Overall the food here is tasty.

I will come back here again for other dishes.

2 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

All the foods makes me drooling...

rinaz said...

I so love seafood. Delicious post truly :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails