My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Re-visit to Pusing Public Seafood Restaurant, Ipoh

On the second day of my holiday trip at Ipoh, I went back to Pusing Public Seafood restaurant again to savour other dishes ... do enjoy the food pics. By the way, I truly enjoy my dishes in my second re-visit to here ... thumbs up for their delicious food!

You can read more on my first dining experience at here - http://vialentino.blogspot.com/2012/11/delicious-food-at-pusing-public-seafood.html

Stir-Fried Rice ala Yong Chow style ... a must order and highly recommended ... very fragrant and love the rice texture and the taste ... simply enjoying this dish very much.

Ming Har Prawn Noodles ... I am amazed by the size of the prawns ... the taste is absolutely delicious ... ordered 4 prawns which cut to half ... price for this dish if not mistaken is RM 28 only .... consider super cheap compare to KL where you may pay probably above RM 50+

A must order dish when u come to visit this restaurant ....

Hahaha, i just love taking pics of this dish .... yummy-licious!

Half cut prawn measured in the soup spoon ... look at the size ... one mouth-full!

The prawn is fresh and tender ... loving this.

Another unique dish which recommended by the restaurant captain was the Steamed Taufu with Fish Paste ... my family and even Dylan love the taste and the taufu texture ... it was so soft and white ... it looks like Yong Tau Fu version but trust me, once in your mouth ... this taste far better than Yong Tau Fu version ... Execellent and delicious dish!

Highly recommended ... must order!

We finished and licked cleanly by 2 adults and 1 small boy ...

Overall my bill came cheaper this time round about RM 49 (less than RM 50) ...

Location Address:-
Pusing Public Seafood Restaurant
57-65 Jalan Verasamy
Ipoh, Malaysia
Tel. +60 (5) 2419348

1 comment:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Saw my favourite prawns, hehe...

Related Posts with Thumbnails