My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Fried Wa Tan Hor @ Restoran Tuck Kee, Ipoh

If you are hungry and looking for supper in Ipoh, come to Ipoh New Town at Jalan Yau Tet Shin ... it offers many local food varieties include the famous Lou Wong Beansprouts Chicken and this Fried Eggy Noodles (Wa Tan Hor) ...

I came here around 10 pm after my heavy dinner ... luckily manage to find a table ... got to know that this restaurant serves very good and delicious fried noodles ...

The inside of Restoran Tuck Kee ... no tables available ... so got to sit outside

Dylan waiting for his drink while cam whoring ...

The Wa Tan Hor arrived finally ... firstly, I will smell the food and look at the darkness of the kuew teow noodles ... smells the wok hei very strong and the aroma of the fried kuey teow mixed with the gravy ... the texture of the kuey teow noodles looks very good (dark and well fried) ...can't wait to taste it!

Yummy ...enjoying this dish

I wish I could ordered more .... maybe my next trip to Ipoh again ...

Location Address:-

Restoran Tuck Kee
Jalan Yau Tet Shin,
30300 New Town, Ipoh.

GPS: 4.594416,101.083326

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails