My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Delicious Ipoh Curry Chee Cheong Fun @ Restoran Hao Tack Fook

A friend of mine from Ipoh recommended me this place for its delicious Curry Chee Cheong Fun ... he said that this taste delicious than the famous The Twin's Chee Cheong Fun (Wing Kat Fong @ Menglembu) ... I drove and search for this restaurant using Waze .... just to hunt and savour this chee cheong fun.


Crowded @ Restoran Hao Tack Fook 

Stuffed Curry Chee Cheong Fun @ Restoran Hao Tack Fook ... can smell the aroma of the curry! A must order! My verdict as below ...

Me and Yve gave our thumbs up ... should be two thumbs up! the noodles is so soft, silky and smooth when u chew in your mouth ... taste so delicious with the sambal curry ... I am a chee cheong fun lover and love the Wing Kat Fong CCF too but this taste better than Wing Kat Fong ... my verdict ... do come here and taste it out to claim my verdict is right or wrong!

Stuffed Curry Chee Cheong Fun @ Restoran Hao Tack Fook 

Iced White Coffee @ Restoran Hao Tack Fook ...taste nice too

We order some side dishes here @ Restoran Hao Tack Fook ... Ipoh Hor Fun here taste so so only ...

Ipoh Curry Prawn Mee taste so so but it came with many small little prawns

Location Address:-
Restoran Hao Tack Fook
Lorong Kledang Timur 10, Taman Bandar Baru, Menglembu, Menglembu, 31450

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails