My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Delicious Food at Pusing Public Seafood Restaurant, Ipoh

Many thanks to my ex-colleague (Steven) who introduced me this restaurant to try their signature Fried Fresh Water Prawns ... I am so lucky that it is just a walking distance from my hotel stay (French Hotel).

Also known as Mun Choong or Min Zhong restaurant for locals ...

I came to this restaurant very early about 5.30pm cause I heard it is crowded ... when I stepped in, most of the tables is already reserved by people ... wow!

Luckily they got a small table for walk in diners ... Dylan boy playing with chopsticks while waiting for the food to arrive.

This is the restaurant signature dish (Fried Fresh Water Prawns with Soya Sauce) and a must order dish if you come to this restaurant. Wow, the fresh water prawns is huge and I can smell the fragrant of the soya sauce ... the waitress told me that I am lucky that the fresh water prawns just arrived else I would need to wait till later time. I give two thumbs up for this ... seriously the meat is so fresh and sweat and nice to dip with the soya sauce when you ate it.

Look at the size of the prawn! Big!

As I mentioned, I can lick finish the soya sauce finish ... the taste and fragant is one of its kind ... kidding u not! I am worry about my cholesterol level now ... sighhh.

Ordered Fried Egg (Fu Yong style) for my boy ... absolutely delicious!

Ordered their Fried Noodles ... did not know that this dish taste so so delicious ... u can feel the taste from the hot frying wok (wok hei) ... seriously this is damn good delicious! Overall, I really enjoy the food here. Yve said will come back tomorrow for dinner again. Yes, there will be part 2!

My bill came up to RM 73 for everything ... seriously cheap! I am preparing to pay at least RM 120 or more!

Location Address:-

Pusing Public Seafood Restaurant
57-65 Jalan Verasamy
Ipoh, Malaysia
Tel. +60 (5) 2419348

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails