My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

My boy birthday celebration at his nursery school

A very personal post for my own viewing which I had delayed to post it for many months ... my Dylan boy birthday celebration at his nursery school.

He is 3 years old at that time. Mommy bought his favourite Angry Bird caketo celebrate with his friends in the nursery school.




 












2 comments:

Meitzeu said...

Your son is a big boy already!

mt
Meitzeu @ Blog

Meitzeu @ Facebook

Meitzeu @ Twitter

Constance Ant said...

yup! Dylan is no longer a baby! haha

that's how long you haven't blog about him jor!

Related Posts with Thumbnails