My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

F Concept Dining by Buffalo Kitchen, Bangsar

I love this restaurant unique name especially letters start with F ... it can across my mind - a bad word but at here ... F means fun-filled food at this little dining gem located above the ever bustling Chawan on the corner of Jalan Telawi 3.

Brought my family to dine here for the first time. Do enjoy my pictures ...

Love the open concept kitchen here ...





Cheers to you mummy ...


Mango Smoothie ... yve told me it doesn't have any mango taste but just pure sweetness ... hmmm

I love my Latte very much especially the foam texture is creamy and temperature is just right

Beautiful Latte Art ... an Angel ... creative indeed!

Dylan's order ... French Fries for his dinner

Roasted Eggplant Garden - RM 14


Soft Shell Crab & Seafood Linguinie Miso - Carbonara - RM 35


Braised Lamb Shank - RM 45

Location Address:
69-1 Jalan Telawi 3 Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Related Posts with Thumbnails