My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Fish and Chips food venture @ Nemo Cafe, Plaza Mont Kiara

Serious about their Fish n Chips ... this is the place to be @ Nemo Cafe

I was basically recommended by my friends and even my cousin - Amy that they mentioned that there is a nice tasty Fish n Chips and their freshly cut Potato Chips (special order as it is not listed in the food menu).

When the name of this Nemo Cafe were mentioned to me, it reminds me of the famous movie ... Finding Nemo ... anyway, it is very easy to find this cafe indeed. Situated in Plaza Mont Kiara and the cafe is located beside McDonald's.

I love their unique signage design ... very creative!

Serving Mokarabia coffee ...


Took some photography shots while waiting for my food and drinks to arrive ...
 
Free Unifi WiFi ... Dylan enjoying watching his youtube movie
 
 
Aromatic and fragrantful Chai Tea!
 
Dylan's Fresh Organge juice
 
Hot Cappuccino
 
Must try their Homemade Lemonade
 
When they served this to me, I told the waiter that I am having here ... the waiter replied to me in very friendly manner, that this is their concept of serving their dishes ... WOW, nice presentation way!
 
I ordered the Philly Steak - A seared sirloin steak served with caramelized onions, romaine lettuce, cheddar cheese and tomato and tugged all in a Ciabbata. Simply delicious especially the sirloin steak is tender and juicy ... all just for RM 18.90!
 
The inside look of the Philly Steak ... ain't it look so juicy!
 
Of course, I am waiting to try their Fish n Chips (Battered Dory) ... this order is Dylan boy ... me and Yve actually enjoy this very much indeed. A must order. For this Battered Dory , cost at RM 8.90!
 
I will come back for more for this Fish! The meat texture is soft and absolutely fresh!
 
Battered Chips @ RM 6.90 nett only
 
Fried Calamari at RM 12.90 nett
 
This is a MUST MUST MUST TRY ... highly recommended! Homecut Potato Chips ... not listed in the menu, you must order from the staff directly. The potatoes smell u can smell far away and I love it when it is served with the potatoe skin with it. The spices they used on the chips was simply amazing ... I just dunno how to describe it.
 
Nice to go with beer!!! Must order this!
 
Homemade Tartar sauce ... nice to go with it and u can few bowls of it.
I ordered a side dish as the name of this dish caught my attention ... Chicken Quesadilla - Grilled Chicken topped with mozarella cheese, caramelized onions, aioli and sandwiched in 2 tortillas.
 
My favourite, caramelized onions and the huge amount of mozarella cheese thrown into it ... love the stickiness of it!
 
Fully satisfied!
 
My delicious brunch @ Nemo Cafe. Found a very good place for Fish N Chips ... Yummy! By the way, no service charge and government tax ... all in Nett Price ... nice friendly service too.
Location:
D-0G-05, Plaza Mont Kiara,
No. 2, Jalan Kiara,
Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia
 
Operation Hours:
Mon - Fri:
9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat - Sun:
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
 
Tel: 03-6314 8849
 


4 comments:

Lim Eunice said...

wow !After reading your post I think I really should visit this place!!!The fresh cut potato is really really nice!!! Would love to try tht!

Constance Ant said...

O.o there's no food presentation whatsoever!

but if the food is yum, i would still pay it a visit!

TZ said...

i do my gym @ fitness first 1MK. i noticed the shop since day 1 but never go in and have a try. will definitely give it a try one of these day.

Bangsar-bAbE said...

That's good value for money! I want that Philly Steak! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails