My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Photography at A Famosa Portuguese Fort in Malacca

The surviving gate of the A Famosa Portuguese Fort in Malacca ...
Was blessed with a hot sunny weather for photography shoot in Malacca with my colleagues.
Let me share with you part 1 @ A Famosa and followed by part 2 at Red House + Melaka Original Assam Pedas food! Having some difficulty to adjust my camera settings as been out from photography for quite sometime.

Do enjoy my pictures ...














3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

nice photos :)

Small Kucing said...

good shots

vialentino said...

ken: thanks ... hope to c u soon.

small kucing: thanks for ur compliment ... need to practise more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails