My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Fresh Seafood @ Restoran Golden Sea, Morib Beach

Fresh and Delicious Seafood @ Morib ...

Yes, it was 3.30pm and was a freaking hot day at the beach. After checked into Morib Gold Coast Resort, went to this nearby Seafood Restaurant which was introduced by my colleague - Prasad for good and fresh seafood. I just hope that the restaurant is opened during this weird hour.
Thank God, it is opened and amazingly, there is quite a number of people dining seafood at this hour too.

While waiting for the food, Yve and Dylan boy took a walk at the beach ...

He just love this see saw so much ... keep him accompany a while ...

Fried 'Kam Heong' Lala ... my verdict: I didn't expect the lala is so huge cause I worry of the juice in the lala meat will smell ... I asked the boss got smaller version like venus clams ... the boss told me to have a bite of it first ... suprisingly, it was very fresh and trust me, lots of juice pouring out from the lala ... the boss told me that the lala clams just brought out from the sea an hour ago ... no wonder it is so fresh and the meat is so tender. The Kam Heong sauce is delicious!
When come to Morib which I read many good reviews of their fresh seafood ... wat else, I cant resist to order Fried Bihun with Crab ... when the dish searved, I was wondering where is all the noodles ... it is all hidden at the bottom of the crab ... gosh, me and yve got shocked with the huge amount of crab served ... wonder this whole meal will cost us above RM 80! Anyhow my verdict on this dish: Must try the crab in Morib ... seriously fresh, meat is tender, the crab meat taste sweet!

Lastly, a must order their fresh fragrant coconut when u dine under the hot weather ...
Guess what, the whole meal just cost me RM 47 only. Seriously cheap!
Address :
Restoran Golden Sea
Lot 13045,
Batu 20 ½, Kanchong Laut,
42700, Banting

11 comments:

Eunice said...

look at my boyfriend.. he is so charming when he's sitting on tht see saw...;DDDD *heart melts*
anyway, the crab meehun looks so moist and wet...must be good! ;D

ChrisAu said...

Hmmm... I ate once in morib but can't remember which one already. Love the fresh lala!

Nikel Khor said...

morib way too far, prefer kuala selangor one! lol

Small Kucing said...

one of my favourite...crab fried bihun

. said...

ne of the best seafood restaurants in Miami for the people looking for good places to eat in Miami. Enjoy fish grill in Miami with Mare Nostrum Restaurant!

fish restaurant miami

fine dining in miami said...

Wow this food looks quite interesting and I would surely like to try it out but my favorite sea food restaurant is marenostrom restaurant coz they serve one of the most delicious sea food in Miami.

_________________
fine dining in miami

missyblurkit said...

Gosh that is so cheap. I need to kidnap hubby there for a meallah.

suituapui said...

Yummmm!!!! This one also Gold Coast? Not the one in Sepang, I suppose... That one, can;t afford lah...so expensive and they say the food's not nice either.

Anonymous said...

The foods are not tasty as kuala selangor. If u are seafood crazy then I will recommend kuala selangor which is nicer and more hygience.

Farah Llyana Binti Kamaruzzaman said...

Is it suitable for muslim?

Nc Chuah said...

I'm here on 9/6/13, aiyo how come the food here's no good as u say... No nice at all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails