My Blog Tweet Message
Just email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.
Thursday, December 29, 2011
LUMIX GX1 Excels in Speed, Image Quality and Size
It just came in about the right time as I am deciding which compact digital camera I should buy when I go travel again.On 19th December 2011, I have came to witness the latest launch of Panasonic’s premium line of Compact Micro System Camera, LUMIX DMC-GX1, which joins Panasonic’s award-winning LUMIX G Series of digital cameras. Acclaimed for their high image quality with small and compact body and lenses targeted at high amateur photographers and prosumers.
Other new introduction includes: Panasonic’s first dedicated and ‘world’s smallest’ 3D compact camera the LUMIX DMC-3D1; Touch-screen compact model LUMIX DMC-FH7, 24x superzoom LUMIX DMC-FZ150 and the first (as of 31 August 2011) integrated twin-lens 2D/3D camcorder fully compatible with AVCHD 3D/Progressive standard – HDC Z10000.
Speaking at the launch, Jeff said that: “Panasonic are offering choices and flexibility to empower our consumers in photography and videography to suit all users from point and shoot to high amateurs with the new launch of LUMIX cameras and camcorder. Panasonic partnership with Leica for 10 years has been a good venture and harnesses our Lumix brand. Our line up for lens is wide ranging from wide zoom, standard zoom, telephoto, macro, single focal length to 3D lens.”
The DMC-GX1's image quality comes from a large DSLR-sized 16 megapixel sensor and newly advanced Live MOS sensor and Venus engine with a maximum ISO of 12,800. The camera uses a Micro Four Thirds mount, and is compatible with both Panasonic and Olympus lenses including the standard 14-42mm zoom and the Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm retractable lens.
With an autofocus speed of 0.09 second -- one can focus simply by touching the subject on the 3-inch, 460,000-dot touchscreen. There's also an external EVF (external view finder) option, which attaches to the camera's hot shoe and offers a 1.44 million-dot display with 100-percent field of view. Movie buffs can capture 1080/60i HD video, with either MP4 or AVCHD compression. GX1 can also shoot in RAW, and offers the complete gamut of advanced shooting modes.
LUMIX DMC-GX1 will be available in black and silver. Panasonic will sell it as a kit with a 14-42mm power zoom lens (dual function) for RM3,099, and as a kit with twin lens 14mm plus 14-42mm for RM2,999 starting in December.
To date, Panasonic has a total of 12 compact camera models, 1 3D model, and 5 G series models ranging from GH2, G3, GF3 to GX1. GH is the flagship model with high specification line; G is the stylish and active line; GF is the compact and fashionable line and GX is the premium line.
Yes, I have tested the Lumix GX1 and was just the camera I need it for my travel and food hunting! Come and check out this cool Lumix GX1 at camera shops or Panasonic outlets!
Do check out further on their product info from their website at http://www.panasonic.com.my or at the Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/mylumixclub
Thursday, December 15, 2011
HoHoHo - Merry Guinness Xmas to all ...
- GUINNESS® today kicked off the Christmas with the first of its Merry GUINNESS® Christmas parties at El Mesón Spanish Restaurant and Tapas Bar.
- The party featured mouth-watering Christmas feast of GUINNESS®-infused dishes created by Masterchef Adam Liaw and El Mesón’s Chef Fernando Tabernero.
- With a live band and carollers filling the air with festive Christmas carols and fantastic GUINNESS® gifts up for grabs, Christmas came early for all those that attended.
GUINNESS® Brand Ambassador posing for the camera
The star of the night, pints of your favourite black brew – GUINNESS®!
Patron’s in attendance enjoying a drink while waiting for their scrumptious meals to be served.
Consumers were seen with friends and loved ones enjoying the festive Christmas mood with pints of GUINNESS® in hand!
Carollers were in attendance to entertain the crowd with popular Christmas carols.
Nothing goes better with food than a perfectly poured pint of GUINNESS®
Everyone got a front row seat to the Christmas carollers as they moved around El Meson singing their Christmas tunes.
- GUINNESS® has had a long association with good times and great food. This year, building on this heritage, GUINNESS® teamed up with Masterchef Adam Liaw to create some very special GUINNESS®-infused dishes.
- Adam’s mouth-watering dishes were made available to the public at the party for the first time ever.
Masterchef Adam Liaw - He may have been a young prodigy having completed Year 11 at just14-years-old, enrolled in university at age 16 and become a lawyer by 21, but Adam Liaw Winner of the 2nd series of the Ch10 hit series MasterChef, will tell you taking out the title was one of his proudest moments.
Chef Fernando Tabernero’s Boston Lobster with Roast Vine Tomato Salad and GUINNESS® Dressing. Fresh lobster meat resting onto of roasted vine tomato dressed sweet GUINNNESS® reduction dressing.
Masterchef Adam Liaw’s Fried Calamari with Chili GUINNESS® Salt. The sweet, spicy and malty GUINNESS® salt coating the squid has a rich and earthy umami flavour almost reminiscent of porcini and shiitake mushrooms. Add a little sourness from a squeeze of fresh lime and enjoy!
Guinness and Fruit Christmas Pudding by Masterchef Adam_Liaw
Merry GUINNESS® Christmas Parties
- GUINNESS® will be throwing Merry GUINNESS® Christmas parties that will feature a culinary feast which will include MasterChef Adam’s special Christmas dishes throughout the month of December.
The Merry GUINNESS® Christmas parties will be held at:-
1. El Meson Spanish Restaurant & Tapas Bar, 13th December 2011
2. Jarrod & Rawlins, AMPWALK, Ampang, 15th December 2011
3. Garibaldi Italian Restaurant & Bar, Bangsar, 17th December 2011
4. Market Hall, Pavillion, 21st December 2011
5. Souled Out, Ampang, 24th December 2011
Merry GUINNESS® Christmas Promotions
- 2000 outlets nationwide are participating in the event with 85 outlets featuring selected GUINNESS®-infused recipes from MasterChef Adam’s Christmas menu.
Every purchase MasterChef Adam’s delectable cuisine at a participating outlet will entitle consumers to a pint of GUINNESS at a special festive discount of 50%.
Consumers will also receive a limited edition stainless steel money clip when you purchase 6 pints or 1 bucket of GUINNESS at participating outlets nationwide. A perfect addition to your Christmas stockings this festive season!