HoHoHo - Merry Guinness Xmas to all ...
- GUINNESS® today kicked off the Christmas with the first of its Merry GUINNESS® Christmas parties at El Mesón Spanish Restaurant and Tapas Bar.
- The party featured mouth-watering Christmas feast of GUINNESS®-infused dishes created by Masterchef Adam Liaw and El Mesón’s Chef Fernando Tabernero.
- With a live band and carollers filling the air with festive Christmas carols and fantastic GUINNESS® gifts up for grabs, Christmas came early for all those that attended.
GUINNESS® Brand Ambassador posing for the camera
The star of the night, pints of your favourite black brew – GUINNESS®!
Patron’s in attendance enjoying a drink while waiting for their scrumptious meals to be served.
Consumers were seen with friends and loved ones enjoying the festive Christmas mood with pints of GUINNESS® in hand!
Carollers were in attendance to entertain the crowd with popular Christmas carols.
Nothing goes better with food than a perfectly poured pint of GUINNESS®
Everyone got a front row seat to the Christmas carollers as they moved around El Meson singing their Christmas tunes.
- GUINNESS® has had a long association with good times and great food. This year, building on this heritage, GUINNESS® teamed up with Masterchef Adam Liaw to create some very special GUINNESS®-infused dishes.
- Adam’s mouth-watering dishes were made available to the public at the party for the first time ever.
Masterchef Adam Liaw - He may have been a young prodigy having completed Year 11 at just14-years-old, enrolled in university at age 16 and become a lawyer by 21, but Adam Liaw Winner of the 2nd series of the Ch10 hit series MasterChef, will tell you taking out the title was one of his proudest moments.
Chef Fernando Tabernero’s Boston Lobster with Roast Vine Tomato Salad and GUINNESS® Dressing. Fresh lobster meat resting onto of roasted vine tomato dressed sweet GUINNNESS® reduction dressing.
Masterchef Adam Liaw’s Fried Calamari with Chili GUINNESS® Salt. The sweet, spicy and malty GUINNESS® salt coating the squid has a rich and earthy umami flavour almost reminiscent of porcini and shiitake mushrooms. Add a little sourness from a squeeze of fresh lime and enjoy!
Guinness and Fruit Christmas Pudding by Masterchef Adam_Liaw
Merry GUINNESS® Christmas Parties
- GUINNESS® will be throwing Merry GUINNESS® Christmas parties that will feature a culinary feast which will include MasterChef Adam’s special Christmas dishes throughout the month of December.
The Merry GUINNESS® Christmas parties will be held at:-
1. El Meson Spanish Restaurant & Tapas Bar, 13th December 2011
2. Jarrod & Rawlins, AMPWALK, Ampang, 15th December 2011
3. Garibaldi Italian Restaurant & Bar, Bangsar, 17th December 2011
4. Market Hall, Pavillion, 21st December 2011
5. Souled Out, Ampang, 24th December 2011
Merry GUINNESS® Christmas Promotions
- 2000 outlets nationwide are participating in the event with 85 outlets featuring selected GUINNESS®-infused recipes from MasterChef Adam’s Christmas menu.
Every purchase MasterChef Adam’s delectable cuisine at a participating outlet will entitle consumers to a pint of GUINNESS at a special festive discount of 50%.
Consumers will also receive a limited edition stainless steel money clip when you purchase 6 pints or 1 bucket of GUINNESS at participating outlets nationwide. A perfect addition to your Christmas stockings this festive season!