My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, November 07, 2011

Great coffee discount deal in Groupon Malaysia, Coffee Chemistry Cafe

2 Cups of Hot Graffeo Coffee at Coffee Chemistry for RM11 instead of RM20.90 (Only RM5.50 per cup). 13 varieties

Click the link to purchase ... http://www.groupon.my/deals/klang-valley-selangor/coffee-chemistry/715895503



Graffeo Coffee was named one of the world’s best coffees in National Geographic’s ‘The Best of Everything’.

3 comments:

reanaclaire said...

hey Via.. that is very cheap.. I will tell my KL friends.. )

WyYv said...

this is a great deal, like it :)

vialentino said...

claire: thanks thanks.

wyyv: yeah...time to give back to our customer for their support.

Related Posts with Thumbnails