My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Must buy 4D lottery number ...

Suprise Suprise with my foodie blog post ...


  • Yes, must buy 4D lottery number since I am out from writing a post for almost a month I guess ...

  • Anyway, here is my re-visit back again to Silver Spoon Trattoria @ Kepong ... to try out their new dishes ... heard they came out with some new dishes and revamped their food menu ... nice nice!

  • U have to forgive me cause I cant remember all the dishes name as I consume this a month back ...


I highly recommend this starter ... Grilled Squid with their own sauce ... seriously good stuff!


Their most sellable Pizza ... this is very unique and tasty indeed ...


Time for some greens to start off with ...


Pizza, love this thin crust pizza with lots of fillings on top of it ...


Big fat grilled salmon ... yummy!



Perfect Seafood Rissoto ... all I can say ...



Green Pesto Pasta with lots of scallops ...



Dessert time ... very refreshing when I have the first bite ...



Chocolate dessert ... delicious ...









  • Address:-
    Silver Spoon Trattoria,
    1st Floor, Wisma Manjalara,
    Bandar Menjalara,
    52200, Kuala Lumpur

    GPS: 3.195364, 101.632456
    Tel: 03-6277 0445

12 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Hello? You are back!... Wow! i almost forgotten you cos you don't visit your friend's blogs anymore nia.. Tsk! Tsk!

Anyway, the food looks yummy as always. If I eat like you, my cholesterol might hit the ceiling. LOL...

min~aris said...

Silver Spoon Trattoria,i should remember well the name coz the food was adoreable!

you really have a good camera skill to snap tat food! cant wait to taste!

Casendra said...

Still in my to do list :P

vialentino said...

dear all, really sorry for my dissapearance ... juggling work, family and cafe is real tough for me ... i need to request for forgotten password for my blogsite also ... gosh ... will try to blog and go back into food and event photography soon.

Xjion89 said...

wow, u really nid to buy lottery liao.~~~hahaha, actually, no need. Since u r busy making money...hahaha, amyway, keep in touch^^

reanaclaire said...

hello..coming by to visit..

WyYv said...

finally you're back to blogging.. nice post there with amazing photo shooting skill :D

アンゼエリン said...

Oh just love the food! Especially the pizza...all look so presentable.

Hayley said...

Hah, you're back with your beautiful photos!
Keep it up ya! *wink*

Agnes Sim said...

wow...all foods look yummy le!! make me hungry

AugustDiners said...

hahaha, nice pictures as always! when r u free, wanna catch up at ccc?

Benson Chang said...

Hi vialentino,
I am Benson from TABLEAPP, a free online restaurant reservation with instant confirmation.
Kindly be informed that we refer part of this article(http://vialentino.blogspot.com/search/label/Western%20Food) on our website and credit back to your blog to browse the whole article.

Hereby attached the link, http://www.tableapp.com/restaurant/f-concept

Please do not hesitate to contact me at benson@tableapp.com if you have any inquiry or interest to join our affiliate program.

Thank you very much! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails