My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fabulous team and wonderful customers ...

I spent more time with them than my Dylan boy ...


  • When Yve mention a joke to Coffee Chemistry Cafe staff , that Dylan boy hardly can recognize the father ... hahaha. Yve said that I hardly took Dylan boy pics but take many pics of my staff and customer ... which is true with the evidence below ... kekeke.

  • I feel guilty but this is the sacrifices you have to make if venture into your own business.

  • Yupz, F&B looks simple from the outside but it was so complex than a telco billing system ... this is all what I can say. Of course, I love this kind of challenges and complexity which satisfied me.

We create Barista and Chef ... the pillar of CCC ...


  • My initial plan with mybusiness partner was to open a pan mee / noodle stall in a van or at a food court ... but looking for a potential area and time to put in is difficult.

  • From playing Cafe World (facebook game), finally we have realised our cafe dream to a reality. It was a road full of adventures and to make it a success.



  • I am blessed with a great dedicated and passionate team who devoted their time into CCC ensuring we serve the best to our customer.



  • Lastly, a special thanks to everyone and the staff as our hardwork effort are recognized. CCC will expand and open a new outlet in a mall soon.

  • Thank you for your support.

12 comments:

ken said...

all the best with the biz.. keep it up :)

reanaclaire said...

wow Via.. u r getting more and more enterprising..since the day one i read your blog..

Hayley said...

Wow, is that the reason why you went MIA from blogging?
All the best to your business!

Meitzeu said...

I wanna go CCC in my future trip!

All the best! Open one branch in K.K., Sabah la~ sure have a lot of ppl go!

Alv0808 said...

Wow..congrats!! no wonder you MIA from blogging. Open one branch at KK and sure I'll pay a visit hehe

vialentino said...

dear all,

thanks for your wishes and support.

yes been partly busy with the setup ... much active in updating in FB than in blogger ... will update here as much as i can when hv the time ...

WyYv said...

congratulations! wish u get more business :)

Xjion89 said...

really great ppl in life^^

Miyagestore said...

congrats to you bro. .

keep up the good work .

taufulou.com

Mabel Low said...

Ganbatte!! :D

Someday do make your way to Ipoh too ya. :P

jason said...

Good job! Will drop by when time permits me to do so... haha

TZ said...

Nice to meet you in person @ your cafe. Anyway, will dropped by again on of these day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails