My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I miss my blogsite seriously

Busy Life Ahead ...


  • I know I am out from blogging for a very very long time ... Seriously I miss blogging and photography especially food and events. Sighhh, of course thanks to my readers and blog friends who is supporting my blogsite always.

  • Yes, life as a dad is exciting for me especially I see my Dylan Boy grew up and he is 22 months now ... ppl say him like 3-4 yrs old kid ... aiyoh!


Dylan @ 22 months old now ...


He is so so notti now but adorable especially he calls me Daddy ... kns, melt me down when I am angry at him ...


  • Of course busy with my new career at bank ... life in bank is much tougher than working in a telco ... no doubt on this and I believe all bankers will agreed on this.


Coffee Art at Coffee Chemistry Cafe ...



  • I am busy helping yve in her coffee business too ... parenting + working + business is a new challenge for me. I need to thank to all my friends and bloggers for your support, thanks once again from my heart ... do visit and click LIKE www.facebook.com/coffeechemistrycafe to check out the happenings day ... daily update!

15 comments:

Meitzeu said...

:) Surely missing all your photographs & blog!

Small Kucing said...

Dylan is so cute now. Ya life in Banking is tough. Take care

Hayley said...

Welcome back Via! Dylan is so big boy already~

min~aris said...

we miss your blog too...
But i am busy recently so cant always update my blog...same...haha~

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Welcome back!!!

ken said...

all the best in your offline life :D

CathJ said...

Oh now in Bank.. all the best bro.. all the best with biz to.. miss your blog too.. anyway life is important.. :D

all the best..

WyYv said...

wish you all the best^^

mNhL said...

Banking is good but hetic. All the best !

Twilight said...

My friends who are seniors in Banking complained that they are bored! I bet you are having FUN! Enjoy!

Xjion89 said...

oh yeah~~~i am finally bek from my busy life...it is holidayyyyyyyy^^

keep in touch, my frenz^^

ZARA said...

hi via. long time no see :) ur dylan so cute! :D

ChrisAu said...

It's ok man ...focus on your work. Blog when r u free or want to de-stress! :)

Iriene said...

Congrats to Yve ...
Dylan really cute and looks like big boy :)
All the best to you, take care!

vialentino said...

seems like i need to rajin a bit and work OT to update my blogsite and take more pics ... my camera also collecting dust now...

Related Posts with Thumbnails