My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

My re-visit with Dylan to Silver Spoon Trattoria @ Wisma Menjalara, Kepong

Yummy-licious food and this time brought Dylan to makan makan @ here ...
  • This is my second visit to Silver Spoon ... the yummylicious food is haunting my mind always ... oh yeah, before that ... my first visit to this restaurant was to celebrate my birthday a year back ... u can read at http://vialentino.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-birthday-dinner-celebration-at.html
  • Love their food here so much and their friendly service ... main thing is baby friendly environment ...
  • That's why brought Dylan boy along to have dinner here ... with that, enjoy my dining experience at this restaurant ...

The bar counter ... my dream!


Beautiful dining ambience ... we were one of the first customer when they just opened at 6.30pm ... crowds coming in by 7pm ... do make reservation if u r going to come here late :)


I told Yve that one day , I will come and unscrew this nice chandelier lights and bring back to my home ... kekekeke ...


Cam-whoring while waiting for our food and drinks to be served.


I love this Italian Soda - Chill Morning with hazelnut flavour ... nice and refreshing ...


Dylan also love this drink a lot ...


Ordered their Garlic Bread again ... seriously crispy and filled with garlic ...


A must order ... I told myself that I want to order something different but I just couldn't resist to order this Mushroom Soup again ... one of the best in Klang Valley! I don't mind paying RM 13 agai for second bowl ... u know why ... see the pic below


Bcos Dylan drink half of my mushroom soup .... ish ish, this boy ah ... he knows how to copy us to dipped the garlic bread and eat ...


Dylan really love to makan the foods here ...


This is something new ... Arrancini and Cheese ... these golden filled rice balls stuffed with cheese, simply make my day excellent ... a must order dish!


Arrancini and Cheese ...


Arrancini and Cheese ... sinful and yet delicious ...


Yve ordered their Today's Special - Salmon & Olive Pasta ... very unique taste to me and we love it ... lots of Salmon too ... yummy! must order also!


I am a fan of Risotto and this was a perfect Risotto Seafood I have eaten ... filled with many seafoods and scallops too ...


My recommendation and must order too! hehehe ... seems everything also must order ... seems there will be 3rd visit to this restaurant again ...

  • Most importantly, my family had a perfect dinner and get-together dinner ... happy to see Dylan running here around like his own home only ...
  • Address:-

    Silver Spoon Trattoria1st Floor, Wisma Manjalara,
    Bandar Menjalara, 52200,Kuala Lumpur

    Tel: 03-6277 0445 (do make your reservation!)

    GPS: 3.195364, 101.632456

15 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

look really found a great place.. little kids run all around really enjoy lor..

choi yen said...

so shame to tell that I not yet visit this place although it's just a stone's thrown away from my house :P

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The Arrancini and Cheese is so tempting...

Casendra said...

This is still in my food list! Argghh...hahaha... thanks for the sharing, must try one day!

CathJ said...

agree... so sinful.. yet worth it, looks yumm!.. ^_^

Small Kucing said...

Awww....Dylan had slimmed down :(

Hayley said...

Hai there, finally an update from you ;)
Love the ambience, surely a nice place to dine in!

Jasmine said...

hello, long time did not visit you, how are you?

I have created a new blog to put my photos at http://jasmine-photos.blogspot.com. Do visit me when you have the time. Thank you for you support

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

Arrancini and Cheese make me start drooling over here!!! sobs!! so yum!

Alice Law said...

Wah, I'm drooling more on the quality of photos you have taken! It's vibrant and beautiful, you have become more professional liao, guess your camera also burning in!^-^

Ashleyteng said...

the 10th photo Dylan look exactly like u! haha

vialentino said...

dear all my friends,

i am so tight up till no time to visit all ur sites....seriously feel so guilty.

yeah...dylan grew up a lot and lacked of his photos and attention due to my personal work.

will try to blog back as much as i could :) tq.

jason said...

Thanks for the recommendation! Food looks good!

Kelvin Chan said...

Nice food recommendation and will go and try it.

Great pics!

AugustDiners said...

lovely photos :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails