My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I ate the whole Pork Knuckle @ Vinzenzmurr, Munich City

Couldn't believe it this was my breakfast - Pork Knuckle ...
  • Was travelling myself in the middle city of Munich ... I got lost actually and feeling hungry a bit ... saw this restaurant with many people buying pork knuckle ... then I saw Pork Knuckle selling for Euro 5.90 only ... darn ...hard to resist it.
  • Ordered one ... my Pork Knuckle food venture continues below ... really sorry for my muslim readers as this is a non-halal post.





Since 1949 ...



Ta-daaa .... the Pork Knuckle ... I asked the Chef, why no sauce and so dry one (unlike Malaysia Pork Knuckle) ... the Chef told me back, try and taste first ... damn , the meat was so soft and delicious ... dunno wat sauce they marinated it ...


I tell u .... the skin is crispy like keropok only ... seriously nice ...

the best part!

Juicy inside ... can remember the taste till now ...


Finishing half of it already ...


I am done ...
  • This meal lasted for me till dinner ... worth the money and it was one of the most excellent Pork Knuckle I've tasted so far.

17 comments:

vialentino said...

finally...my first post after MIA for so long ... do enjoy reading it :)

HenRy LeE ® said...

welcome back bro, i can see that the pork knuckle is damn crispy me. U r so lucky to have that! :D

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

wow! last till ur dinner?! really worth the money! :D welcome back!

Hayley said...

Wah, I cannot imagine how much exercise I need to do if I ate that piece of pork knuckle =_= But it certainly looks yummy~

reanaclaire said...

After so long, still wanna show us the knuckle, huh.. come back to blogging soon!

thule a.k.a leo said...

now I know why your body keeps expanding :P control bro.. control!!

That's Ron said...

mmm.. looks really good... n crispy

choi yen said...

geng wor, finished it all by your own!

CathJ said...

Oh man!!! looks good... ^_^

Eric Lee said...

wah..pig knuckle....remind me of the one my dad did!! awesome

ken said...

yummy! :D
the portion quite big also..

email2me said...

Damn regret reading this early in the morning ...... That piece of meat so tempting

WyYv said...

wow.. this pork knuckle is huge.. and it looks so tasty.. would really like to have a plate of that too :)

babe_kl said...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful and prosperous new year. Kung Hei Fatt Choy!

renaye said...

so huge and u finished it! U must be very hungry! good on u to found such restaurant.

Xjion89 said...

Happy Chinese New Year!
Hv a great rabbit year^^

Taufulou said...

damm SALAH to see your blog now..sipek hungry and craving for pork knucckle liau . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails