My Blog Tweet Message
Just email to me at email@example.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.
Thursday, December 29, 2011
LUMIX GX1 Excels in Speed, Image Quality and Size
It just came in about the right time as I am deciding which compact digital camera I should buy when I go travel again.On 19th December 2011, I have came to witness the latest launch of Panasonic’s premium line of Compact Micro System Camera, LUMIX DMC-GX1, which joins Panasonic’s award-winning LUMIX G Series of digital cameras. Acclaimed for their high image quality with small and compact body and lenses targeted at high amateur photographers and prosumers.
Other new introduction includes: Panasonic’s first dedicated and ‘world’s smallest’ 3D compact camera the LUMIX DMC-3D1; Touch-screen compact model LUMIX DMC-FH7, 24x superzoom LUMIX DMC-FZ150 and the first (as of 31 August 2011) integrated twin-lens 2D/3D camcorder fully compatible with AVCHD 3D/Progressive standard – HDC Z10000.
Speaking at the launch, Jeff said that: “Panasonic are offering choices and flexibility to empower our consumers in photography and videography to suit all users from point and shoot to high amateurs with the new launch of LUMIX cameras and camcorder. Panasonic partnership with Leica for 10 years has been a good venture and harnesses our Lumix brand. Our line up for lens is wide ranging from wide zoom, standard zoom, telephoto, macro, single focal length to 3D lens.”
The DMC-GX1's image quality comes from a large DSLR-sized 16 megapixel sensor and newly advanced Live MOS sensor and Venus engine with a maximum ISO of 12,800. The camera uses a Micro Four Thirds mount, and is compatible with both Panasonic and Olympus lenses including the standard 14-42mm zoom and the Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm retractable lens.
With an autofocus speed of 0.09 second -- one can focus simply by touching the subject on the 3-inch, 460,000-dot touchscreen. There's also an external EVF (external view finder) option, which attaches to the camera's hot shoe and offers a 1.44 million-dot display with 100-percent field of view. Movie buffs can capture 1080/60i HD video, with either MP4 or AVCHD compression. GX1 can also shoot in RAW, and offers the complete gamut of advanced shooting modes.
LUMIX DMC-GX1 will be available in black and silver. Panasonic will sell it as a kit with a 14-42mm power zoom lens (dual function) for RM3,099, and as a kit with twin lens 14mm plus 14-42mm for RM2,999 starting in December.
To date, Panasonic has a total of 12 compact camera models, 1 3D model, and 5 G series models ranging from GH2, G3, GF3 to GX1. GH is the flagship model with high specification line; G is the stylish and active line; GF is the compact and fashionable line and GX is the premium line.
Yes, I have tested the Lumix GX1 and was just the camera I need it for my travel and food hunting! Come and check out this cool Lumix GX1 at camera shops or Panasonic outlets!
Do check out further on their product info from their website at http://www.panasonic.com.my or at the Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/mylumixclub
Thursday, December 15, 2011
HoHoHo - Merry Guinness Xmas to all ...
- GUINNESS® today kicked off the Christmas with the first of its Merry GUINNESS® Christmas parties at El Mesón Spanish Restaurant and Tapas Bar.
- The party featured mouth-watering Christmas feast of GUINNESS®-infused dishes created by Masterchef Adam Liaw and El Mesón’s Chef Fernando Tabernero.
- With a live band and carollers filling the air with festive Christmas carols and fantastic GUINNESS® gifts up for grabs, Christmas came early for all those that attended.
GUINNESS® Brand Ambassador posing for the camera
The star of the night, pints of your favourite black brew – GUINNESS®!
Patron’s in attendance enjoying a drink while waiting for their scrumptious meals to be served.
Consumers were seen with friends and loved ones enjoying the festive Christmas mood with pints of GUINNESS® in hand!
Carollers were in attendance to entertain the crowd with popular Christmas carols.
Nothing goes better with food than a perfectly poured pint of GUINNESS®
Everyone got a front row seat to the Christmas carollers as they moved around El Meson singing their Christmas tunes.
- GUINNESS® has had a long association with good times and great food. This year, building on this heritage, GUINNESS® teamed up with Masterchef Adam Liaw to create some very special GUINNESS®-infused dishes.
- Adam’s mouth-watering dishes were made available to the public at the party for the first time ever.
Masterchef Adam Liaw - He may have been a young prodigy having completed Year 11 at just14-years-old, enrolled in university at age 16 and become a lawyer by 21, but Adam Liaw Winner of the 2nd series of the Ch10 hit series MasterChef, will tell you taking out the title was one of his proudest moments.
Chef Fernando Tabernero’s Boston Lobster with Roast Vine Tomato Salad and GUINNESS® Dressing. Fresh lobster meat resting onto of roasted vine tomato dressed sweet GUINNNESS® reduction dressing.
Masterchef Adam Liaw’s Fried Calamari with Chili GUINNESS® Salt. The sweet, spicy and malty GUINNESS® salt coating the squid has a rich and earthy umami flavour almost reminiscent of porcini and shiitake mushrooms. Add a little sourness from a squeeze of fresh lime and enjoy!
Guinness and Fruit Christmas Pudding by Masterchef Adam_Liaw
Merry GUINNESS® Christmas Parties
- GUINNESS® will be throwing Merry GUINNESS® Christmas parties that will feature a culinary feast which will include MasterChef Adam’s special Christmas dishes throughout the month of December.
The Merry GUINNESS® Christmas parties will be held at:-
1. El Meson Spanish Restaurant & Tapas Bar, 13th December 2011
2. Jarrod & Rawlins, AMPWALK, Ampang, 15th December 2011
3. Garibaldi Italian Restaurant & Bar, Bangsar, 17th December 2011
4. Market Hall, Pavillion, 21st December 2011
5. Souled Out, Ampang, 24th December 2011
Merry GUINNESS® Christmas Promotions
- 2000 outlets nationwide are participating in the event with 85 outlets featuring selected GUINNESS®-infused recipes from MasterChef Adam’s Christmas menu.
Every purchase MasterChef Adam’s delectable cuisine at a participating outlet will entitle consumers to a pint of GUINNESS at a special festive discount of 50%.
Consumers will also receive a limited edition stainless steel money clip when you purchase 6 pints or 1 bucket of GUINNESS at participating outlets nationwide. A perfect addition to your Christmas stockings this festive season!
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Dylan , now 2 yrs old 5 months ...
- Couldn't believe that time flies so fast and realizing my Dylan boy now is 2 years old.
- He is very very playful , nottier a bit but cute when he is naughty.
- He can give u stary look back at you when you scold him.
- No matter how naughty, he love to drink Cappuccino ...
- Always a cheerful boy ... love my boy so much
Monday, November 07, 2011
Click the link to purchase ... http://www.groupon.my/deals/klang-valley-selangor/coffee-chemistry/715895503
Graffeo Coffee was named one of the world’s best coffees in National Geographic’s ‘The Best of Everything’.
Friday, October 28, 2011
- Just back from my New Zealand holiday recently with my family. I would like to share that this is the best moment for my family bonding and happy to see my little Dylan boy ( 2 yrs 3 mths) enjoying himself with animals and nature.
- Below is my simple itenary for New Zealand South Island for 8 days and 7 nights :-
Day 1 - Arrived Queenstown from Christchurch.
Day 2 - Rent a Car for 5 days. Drive and walk around in Queenstown. Visit Kiwi Bird Park.
Day 3 - Depart from Queenstown to Te Anau ... bout 1.5 hrs drive if kena saman like me ... else 2 hrs 20 mins. Arrive Te Anau Dusky Ridges. Explore Te Anau town ... very small but nice and relaxing.
Day 4 - Depart from Te Anau to Milford Sound (is a must destination for ppl who come to NZ). Spent half day there before driving back to Dusky Ridges to spent another night.
Day 5 - Depart from Te Anau to Queenstown. Drove to Wanaka (1 hr drive from Queenstown) to visit the PUzzling World. Stay a night at Queenstown.
Day 6 - Depart from Queenstown to Christchurch via flight. Spent two nights in Christchurch.
Day 7 - Spent a night and explore the Christchurch city.
Day 8 - Depart from Christchurch to KL.
- Dusky Ridges ... A Farmstay bed and breakfast accommodation only minutes from Te Anau offers guests the opportunity to experience a working 200 hectare farm with breathtaking panoramic views of Lake Te Anau, the Kepler, Murchison and Takitimu Mountain ranges.
Comfortableand spacious living room ... Dylan loves it ...
A welcome gift ... thanks to Win and Henrik for every detailed effort to keep your guest happy and comfortable. They even prepared marinated sausages , fresh juices, milks, eggs, peach, and etc for us.
Best of all is the freshly baked bread from Win ... she gave it to us when we arrived ... very delicious bread!
A 6 star hotel treatment!
Love their toilet ...got heater in the toilet to keep you warm at all times ... told Win that her toilet is so much beautiful than mine.
The other bedroom ... beautiful and comfortable and during night time, you can see the stars dazzling at night in the sky.
Oven and washing machine available too ...
Dylan feeding the lamb with grass ... he love sheeps and lamb so much that every morning when he woke up, he said he want to see 'mek mek'
Win and Yve feeding the deers in the farm.