My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lovely lunch at Otak Otak Place @ Wisma CNI, Shah Alam

Lovely and Exclusive lunch cafe in Wisma CNI ...
  • At first thought we are going to buy some direct sales product from here ... nope, we came here for one purpose which is to makan lunch.
  • Thanks to Mz. Azlen for bringing us here to enjoy the ambience and the food.

Wisma CNI @ Shah Alam ...


Came to Otak Otak place for lunch with Amanda, Uli and Azlen ...


I am suprised by the ambience surrounding the makan area ... got KOI pond! coool!


I never expect to order this much with the 3 ladies (Amanda, Uli & Azlen) with big appetite ... caught me suprised.


Steamed Fish Otak Otak ... seriously taste good when you squash the lime over it ... must order!


Nasi Lemak with Rendang Chicken ...


Otak Otak Spring Rolls, seriously taste good and the skin is crispy ...


Kuey Teow goreng with Otak Otak ...


Fried Rice with Otak Otak ...
  • I must say this is very nice place to have lunch and the price is reasonable priced for the ambience and the good taste!

19 comments:

suituapui said...

Oooo...looks good! I love otak-otak...but I always imagine otak-otak being wrapped up in banana or some kind of leaves.

Hayley said...

Wow, the surroudings is really nice! And the food looks great too! I'm a big fan of otak otak too!

Alice Law said...

Wah.... nice place to eat out and to hang with good friends!^-^

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

hahaha! so bad la u! like dat oso surprised meh! LOL! nice food sure order more! :p

reanaclaire said...

I love otak otak too.. Taiping has one lady who carries a basket selling this.. very nice, fishy and prawny also got.. 2rm each only!

Shell (貝殼) said...

Love the ambience, but too far for me=.=

Shell (貝殼) said...

Love the ambience, but too far for me=.=

Cindy said...

I love otak-otak too!

Small Kucing said...

I didnt know there is a makan place there. Hmm...must go and have a try. The otak otak looks nice

choi yen said...

All otak-otak!! But I love it!!!

iamthewitch said...

Eh I saw Otak-Otak place in Puchong too! Will try it one day...

thule a.k.a leo said...

this place whip out one of the best teh tarik :) normally I'd go to their Tropicana City Mall or 1Utama outlet! nearer mah...

oLive said...

omg.. again.. drooling!

WyYv said...

wah.. kuey teow with otak otak.. nasi goreng with otak otak.. i see now why they named their shop "Otak-Otak".. Those who love otak otak shud try at here ya? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, i just want to say hello to the community

Sonia (Nasi Lemak Lover) said...

The place is cosy and foods also look delicious, since this place is not far from my place, must visit one day. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

babe_kl said...

Have a blessed Christmas and a wonderfully delicious new year ahead!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Foods there is good :) Enjoyed the lunch so much :)

Merryn said...

eh... 1U oso have Otak Otak rite? i tot i saw.. hmm... must go check :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails