My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dylan's 1 Year Old Birthday Celebration with Daddy and Mommy @ Kissaten, IOI Boulevard

Very very belated post indeed ...
  • Aiyoyo, this is 6 months back dated post which I did not post ... this is Dylan's 1 year old birthday celebration between me and yve ... finally had the time to compile and post to share with u all.
  • Very very simple birthday celebration for Dylan boy ... not baby Dylan anymore ...

@ Kissaten , IOI Boulevard ...


Birthday boy and mommy Yve ...


Daddy Via and Dylan boy ...


Dylan boy enjoying his biscuit ...


My Royal Milk Tea ....


Yve's drink but I can't remember the name of this drink ... 6 months ago! sorry yeah ...


I let Yve order all the dish and I was shocked that she ordered this sinful dish ... Raw Sliced Beef meat ... salty and pepper taste ... not bad thou ... feeling so guilty when stuffing this into my stomach!




I love this dish a lot ...

Unagi Bento ... gosh, very big portion of Unagi .... love it so much ...

Time for some steamboat ... okay, we didn't know this dish can cater for 4 pax!


We wondering how do we eat this chicken meat stuffed in the bamboo ...




Beautiful steamboat ... me and yve were like ... gosh, we over ordered again and how can we both finish this dish!


Now we know what is it for ... the pot was so full and it still able to cater this raw meat into the pot ....


The meat was turned to a meat ball and is beautifully cooked!


Eventually we did finished it ... at least we don't feel guily of food wastage ... then the waiter brought a bowl of rice and eggs ... guess what is the next dish ... with the left over soup on the pot, the waiter pour the rice into the pot


and then add with eggs ...




Yve decided to call it a day and not eating ... luckily this is my favourite food ... rice, soup and eggs ... add some soya sauce ... excellent taste!


Dylan's birthday cake ... cheese cake ...


Dylan staring at the cake with his pity and innocent look ... i wanna eat but why put the plate so far from me ... must be wondering in his mind ...


Trying to blow and cannot blow off the candle ...


Dylan trying to use his hand to blow off the candle ... doesn't work too ...

  • Mommy, you are too slow to feed me lah ... let me feed myself!

  • Be a good and healthy boy yeah!

24 comments:

ken said...

what a nice celebration for the 1yo kid.. really grateful :)

HenRy LeE ® said...

happy super belated bday to baby dylan! haha!

Hayley said...

Dylan is one lucky boy! I went to Kissaten before, the food is nice~ But very big portion ho!

Small Kucing said...

happy belated birthday Dylan

thule a.k.a leo said...

don't worry bro! I have posts older than yours :P
now I have another baby boy..lol! I am writing this comment from Sunway Medical Centre where my wife gives birth!! Take care

uLi.佑莉 said...

Hahahaha....really really really belated wor :P

AngelineBK said...

Happy Belated Birthday Dylan!

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

hahaha!! soooo outdated post! i tot i salah read summore! LOL!

yvonne said...

In another 6 months, I'll be reading about Dylan's 2nd birthday.... hope you won't delay it to xxx days later, kekeke!

Sheoh Yan said...

The steamboat is so unique. Rice, soup and egg are my favourite, you make me drooling.

LittleLamb said...

oh my my..I think Dylan is giong to be 2 soon... but late is better than never right..

Merry Xmas to you..and Happy New Year 2011 to you.

Btw, ur brother sold the car dy? Cos I want to know about the Navi DVD. Thanks

iamthewitch said...

Dylan boy is big boy already! Still cute and chubby!

Mommy Ling said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Dylan boy.

Alice Law said...

Missed your post about Dylan boy so so much! Love the unagi dish, and the steamboat... for 4 pax?!! LOL, it must be really delicious that's why you can finish it!;D

Happy Holiday Via!

WyYv said...

Dylan is becoming more and more leng zai :D

I like the environment at Kissaten, it looks so simple yet comfortable.. I tried the one at Jaya One before but haven't try the IOI one..

Their dishes are unique and as tasty as they look:)

CathJ said...

awwwww..... long time no see him.. hihihi...

Happy belated bday than.. :D

jason said...

Oooo so cute!

Casendra said...

Nice place right?! Gee, I wanna try the steamboat too one day! And yeah, love the unagi :)

The green colour thingy... is cucumber something :P

Happy New Year!

Lisa717 said...

awww~~~ i miss dylan boy so so much!! time flies and he is adi 1 year old!!! wishing him happie belated bday^^ the food is really awesome!!!

babe_kl said...

Wow time flies, happy belated birthday to Dylan.

Wishing you and your family a splendid year ahead with good tidings coming your way. Happy New Year!

lechua said...

for a moment when i saw the title i was confused.... i thought u said dylan was 18 mths... then now only celebrating 1st bday. i thought only ppl like me were backlogged in postss haha..

cheeyee said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!

I like rice, soup and egg too! Added with soy sauce and pepper, yummy!

choi yen said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Dylan boy *muaks*

AugustDiners said...

Poor Dylan, he gets a cake but he cannot touch it! hahaha

Happy WAY belated birthday Dylan boy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails