My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, November 01, 2010

Indian Curry Rice @ Shah Alam

Packed with crowd and yummy-licious Indian Banana Leaf Rice ...

  • Yes, if you notice, temporary I am out from Food Blogging and review due to my work schedule. For sure, I will be back into Food Review with my foodie gang soon ... once again, thanks for all your support on my bloggie.
  • Ok, back to this delicious Indian Curry Rice ... I thought I am going for Indian Banana leaf rice but colleague brought me here to try out the Curry Indian Rice @ Sree Kasturi Curry House, Shah Alam.

Big amount of food for me ... very yummy!
  • When there is good food, many people will come and the crowd is packed during lunch peak hour time ...

  • Very very secluded area in a factory area and not able to provide the address and GPS coordinate ... hehehe.

15 comments:

yvonne said...

Yummy-yummy! I bet the price is very reasonable too! You are making me drooling over Indian food.

TZ said...

Oh line up for food is not my cup of tea. I rather go somewhere else. No offense lining up for Indian food is even no my cup of tea. Why? I could not take hot and spicy stuff...

Anyway, is it worth to line up?

Hayley said...

Seriously I seldom eat Indian rice.. but yours look pretty interesting!

Sumptuous said...

yummzzz! I need to go for early lunch today and has to be indian rice! Hv u the tried the nasi kandar line clear?

smallkucing said...

aisay...tarak address ah...

suituapui said...

Wow! So many people! Must be really good...but like TZ, I will not bother to queue and usually I will avoid over-crowded places, never mind how nice the food may be. Old man - pening kepala! LOL!!

CathJ said...

For now not an indianfood fan... hihihi... pregnancy hormone change everything.. LOL

thule a.k.a leo said...

yeah... these kind of places normally cater for the nearby factories or offices! I love Indian food too :)
me oh my!! Look at the portions that you had... that explains your current size.. LOL! Just kidding! Remember to exercise more ok

uLi.佑莉 said...

dang! bring me go next time ok? :P

ChrisAu said...

I just had one..but vegetarian indian rice. Gotta cut down on fatty stuffs-check out my blog.

Mei Teng said...

I enjoy Indian banana leaf rice once in awhile. Like the poppadom and variety of veggie dishes.

Sheoh Yan said...

Indian food is always my hubby's favourite.

fufu said...

poslaju mari brazil!!!

Twilight said...

Anything that is good, I will queue! I eat Nasi Kandar or Indian food every week.

WyYv said...

I agree with you too, when the food's amount is large and it tastes good.. It sure attracts lot of customers.. It's looking real good from the look of it^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails