- The attraction of Bali and its unique cuisine are brought to life at Eccucino at Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur ... Eccucino is located on the grand Lobby at the hotel.
- Experience this traditional cooking and treating yourself to some Bali's beautiful and delicious delicacies as slow-roasted chickens and ducks in banana leaves, grilled seafood, tanzaling sates, soups from banana stems, green papayas and mushrooms, a selection of vegetarian dishes and a selection of Balinese cakes, black rice pudding and tropical fruits.
- Prince Hotel & Residence KL bring Bali traditional and exotic cuisine to the diners by their guest chefs from Bumbu Bali Restaurant and Cooking School. Bumbu Bali was voted by readers of the Miele Guide as one of the best restaurants in Indonesia in 2009/2010.
- To learn more about Balinese specialities and how to prepare them, you can join the Balinese cooking class on 16 November 2010 and discover the secrets of Bali's extraordinary cuisines from the Guest Chefs from the famous Bumbu Bali Restaurant.
Balinese Cooking Class
16th November 2010 at 3pm
RM 75++ per person inclusive of buffet lunch
Limited seats only! Advanced reservation is encouraged.
For bookings, kindly contact Ms Arine, F&B Office @ Tel: 03-2170 8888 ext 8639 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Win the Grand Prize of Air Asia return air-tickets to Bali!
Simply dine-in at Eccucino, enjoy the Bali's most beautiful culinary delicacies and win the contest!
Consolation prizes include Balinese cooking books, Bumbu Bali souvenirs, Mandara Spa vouchers and Prince Dining vouchers ... The contest is open to all dinner patrons at Eccucino from 8th to 21st November 2010.
We were treated with Bali traditional dance by the dancers ...
Oh yes, not just that about dancing performance only ... they have a Fashion show with Bali Traditional costumer and wear ... very grand event indeed!
The handsome looking model ...
The beautiful model ... very nice Balinese costume ...
- Enjoy the Balinese cuisine delicacies ... the yummy-licious Bali food you can taste it here ... enjoy the food pics!
Slow roasted chickens and ducks in banana leaves ... delicious and smells good ...