My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

DETV - Malaysia Internet Broadband TV

One DETV is not enough for my family ...
  • I have been hooked to watch DETV as it offers many channels but there is one small problem which I faced where I need to compete to watch DETV with my wife and my boy. Of course, at the end, it is always Dylan boy the winner as we need to accomodate his request else he will shout and cry out loud.


  • I love this the most whenever it rains heavily, my neighbours who is on Astro will not able to watch TV and they will turned off their TV while I still able to watch it with my DETV ...


  • DETV offers lots of channels such as China Movie Channel (CMC), CCTV-4 (CCTV-International Channel Chinese), CCTV-News (CCTV-International Channel English), CCTV-Entertainment (CCTV-Entertainment Channel), CCTV-Opera (CCTV-Traditional Opera Channel), Hunan TV World (HTV), Dragon TV, Beijing TV (BTV), Jiangsu International Channel, CQTV International, Xiamen Star TV, TVS (Guangdong Southern TV), Guangxi TV International, Zhejiang TV International, Fujian Straits TV, China Yellow River Television Station (CYRTV), Tianjin TV International, Sichuan TV International Channel, STV-10, Shenzhen Satellite TV, AHTV International, CCTV-Pусский (CCTV Russian), CCTV-E (CCTV Espanol), CCTV-F (CCTV Francais), CCTV-العربية (CCTV Arabic), Channel NewsAsia (CNA), Bloomberg Television - Asia Pacific, DW-TV Asia+ (Deutsche Welle), Al Jazeera English, RT, Arirang TV, NHK World TV, FashionOne TV, Da-Ai TV, Mac TV (Macroview TV ), PTS Dimo TV, TACT (Taiwan Arts & Culture), Enlight Media, STV-11, Beijing KAKU Cartoon Satellite TV, Sun TV, Health & Lifestyle Channel (HLC), RTHK (Radio Television Hong Kong), GOOD TV 2, Window of the World.
  • As for me, it can keep me and my family entertained for more than 12 hours is good enough. That's planning to get second decoder for it to accomodate my family demand ... hehehe.

NHK World TV, this is my favourite channel as it show many science and general knowledge. Just like Discovery Channel and National Geographic which I like to watch. With NHK World TV, it shows me a different view.


Look at the superior streaming quality ... remembered that this is via Streamyx internet connection only ...



This is Yve's favourite DETV programme - what else can it be ... FashionOne TV ... all about Fashion only!

The control of the channels is in your hand ... you can just simply pause the show, fast forward and play back again. Can you do that with your normal Astro? Can't right but not with DETV


Time for me to take a leak, I paused the channel! Awesome experience ...



Let me show you what is Dylan's favourite channel - Beijing KAKU Cartoon Satellite TV ... seriously he is hooked into it and he can sit there quietly and watched it.


Beijing KAKU Cartoon Satellite TV - I wonder what cartoon is this and this character name ... with DETV, it offers you more choices and selection of channels for you to view.

10 comments:

Small Kucing said...

the same happens her...always the boy win when there is a fight for Channel

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Wow, this is way better than Astro!!! Hehe~

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

wow!! really nice!! i want also but i seldom watch tv! :/ i dnt even watch show thru youtube. :/

cheeyee said...

Haha we seldom watch tv. Only the kids are watching. So no need to fight. :)

suituapui said...

I don't watch TV...end up fall asleep only... Old man! Hehehehehe!

reanaclaire said...

astro can move aside already..

WyYv said...

I always wanted to subscribe this the first time I saw the post of urs regarding the DeTV, but my connection is too slow and cant support >.< Detv looks so good..

Angie Tan said...

Wow.. I thought only Sarawak could get hold of the CCTV channels but with DETV, you can get those now...

Anyway, I plan to get my HDD TV player.. ;-)

Casendra said...

yii... something new woh...errr.. gotto subscribe one ah?

min~aris said...

seen many ppl using this now ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails