My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, November 08, 2010

Coffee at Cafe Barbera, Bangsar

Nice Coffee Place ...
  • I was introduced this place by Joel ... he brought me and my partner here to try out their cafe and to see the environment. The next day, I brought Yve and Dylan to try out the coffee here since Yve love coffee and so as well for Dylan boy.
  • Indeed when I arrive this 'English' look cafe ... I thought the price of the coffee is very expensive but I was wrong ... I can say it is fairly cheaper than Starbucks ...

The 'English' look cafe ...


The coffee ... The Magic of Italy ...


Cafe Barbera apart from serving food and coffee, also sells coffee machine.


The RM 100k Coffee Machine ...


Dylan Boy posing for a picture ...

Mommy, you bluff me ... it is not coffee but water instead ...


Dylan having sore throat ... too bad for him he cant taste the coffee ...

Yve Espresso Cappucino ... very strong indeed ...


My Napoli Coffee ...


Pumpkin Soup for Dylan ...

Cheesy prawn with toasted french loaf .... simply eat by dipping in this creamy cheesy base, with prawn ... nice!



Seafood Magaritha Pizza ... lots of cheese!


  • Location Address:-

    Cafe Barbera
    18 Lorong Maarof, Bangsar Park,
    59000 Kuala Lumpur

    Tel : 03-2287 3628

20 comments:

ChrisAu said...

What a nice place bro! I love that coffee machine.... Im sure the kopi must be damn nice!!

suituapui said...

Aiyor...so small , drink coffee! Cannot lah! I love coffee too...but I thing I prefer the coffee place Eiling featured in her blog - with Malaysian delicacies like roti jala, pulut panggang and what not.

Hayley said...

Really very english look... hehe..
Good food too~

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wah! Dylan drink coffee instead of milk ya :D

Bangsar-bAbE said...

I like the tomato cheese pizza. Have to try the seafood pizza next round! ;)

Twilight said...

Heh! heh! Heh! I saw this place and told myself that someday Vialentino might blog about it. So fast leh!

smallkucing said...

nice place

WyYv said...

The pizza is fully topped with cheese which cause me to drool straightaway.. haha.. And I was like "WALAU!" wen I saw that the coffee machine cost RM100K... O.o Antique huh..

Mei Teng said...

Yummy pizzas! Makes me crave for one right now.

oLive said...

very nice building layout.. i wan try

AugustDiners said...

aiya, joel bring you to my secret coffee stash.. :/ see u there soon k. haha

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

The seafood Magaritha Pizza really full of cheese!! i want too!

vialentino said...

dear my friends,

yeah...dylan love cham ais and kopi ais...of course let him drink a bit bit only ... knowing is not good for children.

His HFMD recovered fast due to cham ais also. hahaha

yes, seriously enjoy this place! dats why after the next day my friend brought me, straight away brought yve to here.

my friends saw from my FB also came here...

choi yen said...

Dylan boy had coffee before?????? Wah, I dare not let my Sam try , now she is a night cat, can't imagine if I let her try coffee *faint*

Crusader said...

Glad to know you enjoyed it!

taufulou said...

woah!! i love the envionment of the cafe also lerr.. nice to do photoshooting there eh~

jason said...

Like the shop facade!

Angeline@安琪琳 said...

Wow nice place...Love it

Crazieapple said...

My favourite drink is afogato there!! hehehe used to go there 3 times a week when i was back in KL!! hehe even the staffs knew what i was gonna order already.. =p can't wait to go back there soon!!

mNhL said...

I don't drink coffee, but the picture makes me don't mind to order it.

The pizza.....OMG...so much of ingredient.

Related Posts with Thumbnails