My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Restoran Super Kitchen Chili Pan Mee now open @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

Get ready your tongue to be burnt ...
  • To all Chili Pan Mee lovers, a good news for you have arrive! When you are craving for a bowl of spicy chili pan mee, you need not to travel all the way down to Batu Road or better known as Chow Kit to visit the street of Chili Pan Mee.

  • My personal favorite is more towards Super Kitchen’s. Now they have 6 outlets across Klang Valley (KL, Kepong) and PJ (Kota Damansara, SS2, Taipan) area.
  • The latest is opened at Bandar Puteri Puchong where it is near the Citibank area and next to Public Bank.

The famous branch is well known at Batu Road ... now you can have it at Bandar Puteri Puchong ...



Also came out in newspaper ...


The food menu ... simple and easy to view ...




Salei (Umbra) - I need this a lot to cool me down ...


Here comes their signature dish ... Chilli Pan Mee


This is how it looks after I mixed with the chilli ... spicy and delicious ...


Lightly blanched vegetable with plenty of garlic flakes




Fresh Fried Fish Fillet ... the fried fish (Red snapper) also available where it comes in 2 sizes. Small and Big at RM8 and RM15 respectively.


The fish outer texture is crunchy and the batter used taste almost like KFC original recipe batter. But this one has more flavor in it and the fish still retain its juicy taste without being fried too dry. There’s a special chili sauce made for this fish too.


This is another one of their famous best selling curry pan mee. The gravy is thick and fragrant plus the fresh coconut milk added to spice up the flavor.




Home made wan tan soup


Full with fillings and flavourful home made dumpling soups (Sui Kau)


Hand Teared Traditional Pan Mee Soup




Fresh Made Hand Teared Pan Mee


Fish Head Mee Hoon - A generous amount of fish heads and fillets in your bowl. The vermicelli used also is the top grade type which have a better taste and texture. For the fish part, they only use fresh red snapper to cook this bowl of noodle.
  • I am a picky eater when comes to fish. A lil bit of fishy smell will tick me off and this bowl of noodle is just so good! This shows that how fresh is the fish that they were using.

Meat Ball Fu Zhu soup with bean curd skins and potato leaves


Home Made Thai Style Fried Tofu with zucchini, crushed peanuts and sesame seeds on a Thai Chili Sauce dressing


A must order dish ... love the taste of it ...
  • Restoran Super Kitchen Chili Pan Mee is located at :
    No.5 Ground Floor, Jalan Puteri 2/3,
    Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong,
    Selangor.

    Tel : 03-8063 7728

20 comments:

Lisa717 said...

yes~ love the chili pan mee very much!! there's 1 outlet very near to my house at SS2, chow yang!! hehee.. i jz had it last nite~~ too bad there is no fish head noodle available in this SS2 outlet..

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

the chilli pan mee looks like spagetti after mixed it. :p

choi yen said...

Glad to know that they sell fish head noodle now but why Kepong branch don't have @@

suituapui said...

Look super yummy! Drool! Drool! Batu Road? That's in Chow Kit, isn't it? The lots of pondan place? Muahahahaha!!!!

min~aris said...

Umbra!!!~
my favourite~
but really hard to found in pan mee shop la~

yvonne said...

Chilli pan mee, wow... looks very spicy and a glass of umbra is not enough for cooling. I need at least 3 glasses!

Twilight said...

Pan Mee is my all time favourite! I can eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even LAST SUPPER!!!!

LOL...kekekeke.

smallkucing said...

Goody now you dont have to go far :D

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

i def miss the after effects of eating chilli pan mee hehe =)

Casendra said...

eh eh they got fish head noodle meh??? i tried this outlet before, the portion is much bigger than SS2 one :P and I was told that USJ one has the biggest portion!

My friend brought me to KL tried out another chili ban mee, that one also very nice oh!

renaye said...

thanks for the intro! it's time to bring my friends to go there to eat!

Sumptuous said...

You muz have brought along a big troop to this place judging by the things you ordered! Food looks good or was it your photography skill?! Muz check it out sometime soon! Thx for posting!

thule a.k.a leo said...

yeah it's super spicy alright! but frankly, I think it's only so so (but different ppl different taste)
I had taht in Kota Damansara with my wife not long ago!

jen cheung said...

I never tried Pan Mee before!!! But they look good lah. I tried wonton before though. lots of chinese food in toronto :)

jen @ www.passion4food.ca

uLi.佑莉 said...

Yummy, I love it too! =)

PureGlutton said...

Wow, another good makan place in Puchong! Will make my way there, eventually!

YANZ said...

hmmm... i love pan mee... there's an outlet in SS2? any idea how i can find out where is it? =P

Mummy Moon said...

The dumpling is very tempting .. Wondering people go there to eat Pan Mee or Chili, hehe

Agnes Sim said...

yo..i wan to have a try on this coming sun. kekeke I will be there. :p

Anonymous said...

I love this site vialentino.blogspot.com. Lot of great information. I am Tech guy. I have been a Desktop Technician since 1997 but have tons of other interests. In my spare time... Oh, wait I don't have any of that (just kidding). Anyways, I have been aware of this website for quite some time and decided to join the community and contribute as well as learn a lot from others. I am excited to get started on the forum and am looking forward to a great journey together. Lots of potential friends and I look forward to meeting many online.

Related Posts with Thumbnails