My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Famous Nasi Lemak Melaka @ Kedai Kopi Min Ren, Puchong

For Nasi Lemak Lover ...
  • When I was at Melaka, Yve brought me to try out Melaka version of Nasi Lemak ... it was very different from the normal traditional Malay nasi lemak taste ... in fact, as a Nasi Lemak lover, I love both taste with its own uniqueness ...
  • You can taste that the Nasi Lemak Melaka have a few characteristics of Nyonya taste indeed which it make it so special ...

Located at SPSetia Gallery @ Puchong ... opposite Tesco Puchong ...


Shucks ... good food have to wait ... long long queue ...


The famous Nasi Lemak Melaka @ Puchong and their Mee Rebus too!


U can choose other side dishes for your Nasi Lemak too ...


Simply delicious ... the sambal was different and love the fragrant nyonya coconut milk rice ...
  • Introduce to my neighbour Stanley and friends and they love it ... I totally missed Melaka food a lot ...

20 comments:

Twilight said...

You know what? Your food always nicer and more colourful than actual dish infront of my EYES!!! Kena tipu me! You pandai buat photoshop nia! LOL

Twilight said...

Hey why don't you and wifey open a foodie outlet? Sure we will support mah, your blog fan database dah banyak.

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

LOL @ Twilight !!

hahaha im not a big fans of nasi lemak, n d sambal look spicy to me! lol!

WyYv said...

another great stall of nasi lemak :) will visit it once we got the time..haha.. thanks for sharing, vialentino !

smallkucing said...

wokay wokay...noted will venture there to cari makan

Mei Teng said...

I find Nasi Lemak Tanglin (in KL) is still the best.

ChrisAu said...

I think I will love this but...sigh...melaka too far from me. :(

CathJ said...

Melaka...ayooo far... ^_^

suituapui said...

I really would love to stay in Puchong - I think there's a nice hotel there...and it has all the nice food here, there and everywhere...but I hear the jam is bad. Hard to go anywhere...and friends may not want to drop by to see me. SIGH!!!

Mummy Moon said...

I didnt know there is such food call nasi lemak Melaka..hehe.. I am a nasi lemak lover too, before I got the time to visit Melaka one, I must try this one in Puchong soon..

ken said...

looks yummy =)

BB_hwiyee said...

yummy~

nebular said...

Hi Tino........glad to be here again.

Caryne a.k.a. F-I-S-H said...

OMG I shouldn't read your blog in the middle of the night. My stomach is grumbling already Lol.

SO TEMPTINGGGG! hehehe.

BTW, Iphone 4 for youuu! :)

jen cheung said...

another unique page :) Thanks for sharing with me. Food over there is way different than Toronto lah.

have a lovely thanksgiving weekend!
jen @ www.passion4food.ca

[SK] said...

wow, there are a lot of things to choose from!! yummy yummy.. smart choice for the fried chicken, haha!!

taufulou said...

woah!!! damm jia lat..look at wrong timing and now i m so hungry!

MissBlueNeeNee said...

Should not read your blog in the midnight, LOL..
Anyways, I can't eat nasi lemak for temporarily due to the virus infection... D:

Hayley said...

Wow so many side dishes to choose! We only have limted side dishes here..
They sure look yummy!

Anonymous said...

The fragrant white flowers after pollination become small coffee berries with two beans covered with silver-membrane enclosed by a yellow pulp that turns red when ripe. Already a nice beverage, roasting the seed gives coffee much of its pleasant taste.

Related Posts with Thumbnails