My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Delicious Pan Mee at Noodle Shack @ IKANO Power Centre, Mutiara Damansara

Green Color Pan Mee ... something new and delicious ...
  • It was months ago ... hahaha ... did not have the time to upload my personal food adventure and here am I ... we saw many people dining here at Noodle Shack ... so we gave a try ...
  • Noodle Shack located at basement floor of Ikano Power Centre serves traditional pan mee. Is a small shop and with only few tables one can expect its always crowded.

At 2pm ... still crowded ... but luckily the food served quite fast ...


Papa, I am hungry liow ... why no food in my bowl one ... you bluff me again! ... says Dylan ...


Yve's Chinese Tea ... quite huge portion ... can be shared by two people ...


Dry Pan Mee ... not bad thou ...


Soup Pan Mee ... taste good as well ... no MSG added as pro-claimed by the restaurant


Green Spinach Mee Hoon Kueh ... this is my favourite ... very good!


We are so hungry that we order a side dish ... Fu Chuk ... me and yve love it ...
  • Another Pan Mee shop in my favourite list ...
  • Location details:-

    IKANO Power Centre
    Lower Ground Floor, Lot LG67
    No.2, Jalan PJU 7/2
    Mutiara Damansara
    47800 Petaling Jaya
    Selangor Darul Ehsan

    Tel: +603.7725 8384
    Email: noodleshack@gmail.com

22 comments:

Angeline@安琪琳 said...

I'm hungry now...My tummy making sound. Aiyah...can't wait till 12.30 d...yum yum Pan Mee.
So how's Dylan? everything ok?

smallkucing said...

I heard so much about this place. Must really go and have a taste one of these days. Especially after seeing your photos

Sonia (Nasi Lemak Lover) said...

all noodles look so delicious!

thule a.k.a leo said...

you should try their coriander pan mee... greenish just like your spinach dish but the taste is more pungent. I normally don't like coriander but after a few mouth, it kinda grows in me!
What tea was that?? One of their good ones is the Ginseng Oolong. It has some kind of sweet and "kam" taste every sip that you take!
My first visit there was good.. I talked to one of the bosses (chris) over a few cups of vintage puer tea... he belanja so why not :) their tea is definitely better than those of Purple Cane

Vivien said...

would like to try the green one... coriander suggested by thule sounds healthy and tasty as well

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

dry pan mee? with sambal ka dat?? @.@ got egg summore. haha i wan the green one!! ;p

yvonne said...

Wah... mee hoon kueh! Seriously, they usually use machine to make the noodle. I prefer the one they 'tear' using hands.

Mommy Ling said...

Ohh...must be quite some time i have not been to Ikano. Didnt know there is this shop...i love pan mee..shud try out one day.

mNhL said...

Dylan is so so chubby. CUTE!

I love pan mee......but the green one looks .......not so appealing. hehe

Fu chok! both hubby and i love them!

suituapui said...

Not a fan of these franchise shops - usually the things are nice...but not really great. Would rather go to the hawker stalls for the real stuff.

iamthewitch said...

Oh I love pan mee! Another one to try!

Mei Teng said...

I love chilli pan mee.

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Yummmoooo!!!

CathJ said...

awww so happy to see Dylan.... ^_^

ChrisAu said...

Somehow I think KL produces the best pan mee.... so far, the best ones I tried are in KL.

[SK] said...

yeah, i actually like the hand-tear one more than the noodle type, and the spinach one looks perfectly nice!! and oh, the fu chok, i like~~ :)

WyYv said...

haha.. Dylan is getting cuter each day :) hmm.. i prefer the soup pan mee rather than the dry one.. i would really like to try this "Green Spinach Mee Hoon Kueh" after seeing the picture, looks very interesting..

Rebecca said...

Dylan is so cute. Would love to try out their Spinach Pan Mee if i am round there.

choi yen said...

new restaurant? Never notice have this shop

cHrIstInA_YY said...

That Pan Mee Soup with anchovies must be very tasty, hehe~

Twilight said...

Yeah! Yeah! I tried it and loved it too! I am now crazy over Pan Mee and eat them weekly at the new "Face to Face" shop in Taman Desa.

wyne said...

hello! long time no visit here! how son has grown, last time i saw him here he was a newly born baby

Related Posts with Thumbnails