My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, October 01, 2010

Ah Cheng Laksa @ Giant Supermarket, Shah Alam and My Birthday Celebration @ DiGi

Delicious Laksa served in Shah Alam ...
  • Firstly, sorry for the bad picture quality ... was taken with camera phone ... wish I could brought my SLR.
  • It was suggested by Selina Yahya ... that we go to try some Laksa food at Giant Supermarket @ Shah Alam ...
  • Luckily we arrived there early before the lunch peak hour , we manage to get a table for 9 of us ...

While waiting for the rest to arrive, we are all busy with our own iPhone ... not in picture - Lee Eng, Selina and James ...


Here comes one of their signature dish ... Curry Laksa ... very big portion for me to consume since I am a 'small eater' now ... hehehe.


Me and Raymond ordered extra Assam Laksa with Fish ...


Uli's Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng ...

Suprise Suprise Birthday Celebration at my office ...
  • Must thanks to Uli for her excellent Oscar Actress Acting award ... she told me she got something urgent to discuss ... then she wanna treat me coffee since I treat the lunch ...
  • Then decided to meet at the office Courtyard ...


Suprise Suprise ...

  • While I was walking down the stairs ... saw a group of people with a birthday cake ... gosh , I am so blush n suprised ...
  • I am blushed and shy when they sing birthday song ... aiyoyo ... sumore display my actual age ... alamak ...

Lovely and yummy birthday cake ...


A mini Maxis re-union @ DiGi ... (esp ex Maxis like James, Selina, Amanda and Yew Li) ...


3 candles ... hmmm ... still young at heart!


Vialentino younger by 1 year old again ... yippie!
  • Lastly, thanks everyone for celebrating birthday with me @ DiGi ... my first birthday celebration in my DiGi workplace ... as my previous celebration was busy with Rxx Project ...

23 comments:

lechua said...

where's my piece of cakeee? huhu... actually came down earlier but had to rush up again so missed the candle blowing... & the cakee too. tx for the lunch btw!

Twilight said...

Happy Bird-day John!!!!!! Wah you so young! i thought errr..... hmmm! have a nice weekend!

BB_hwiyee said...

happy birthday ^^
and all the best for u

vialentino said...

lechua: yeah so sorry...suddenly got called up for discussion and i din know is a suprise bday...blame on uli ... hahaha. aiyoh, the cake sapu habis ler...next year, wait another round ...

twilight: hahaha...damn, i forgot i took the cake with 3 candles revealing my age ... shud stick 1 candle only ...hahaha...

bbhwiyee: thanks thanks ... my wish is to stay healthy for myself, my family and all my friends ...

Sheoh Yan said...

Happy Birthday to you. May all your dreams come true. Best wishes for good health, wealth and happiness.

Mei Teng said...

Happy birthday! :)

Merryn said...

CHEY!!!!!!!! The first picture of the bday cake, can only see TWO candles and I was like.. "HUH? You are only twenty??!" Then.... the following pics baru saw THREE candles.. baru I HAPPY :P At least I'm not the ONLY one OLD :P

Happy Bday :)

jen cheung said...

Happy Birthday to you! Hoping all your wishes will be coming true this year lah. and always look young too! hehe

It's FRIDAY! Enjoy the lovely weekend!
jen @ www.passion4food.ca

AugustDiners said...

Happy Merry Belated Bday! Hope u had a great one :)

AngeL BeaR said...

happy belated birthday!!! =)

Yvon S said...

have a blessed birthday :)

Rennie C said...

Hi Vialentino,

Happy birthday to you and I really enjoy viewing your blogsite till now. Have a blast celebration!

HenRy LeE ® said...

wahhh.... so nice of them and good get together gathering too! happy bday once again! :) cheers~

Gulmohar said...

Happy B'day !!!

Hayley said...

Happy belated birthday Via! The cake is lovely! ;)

vialentino said...

sheoh yan: thanks thanks....

mei teng: thanks for ur wishes

merryn: ish ish ... jealous at first ah if i am 20...hahaha...silly of me to reveal my age....thanks for ur wishes

jen cheung: yeah yeah...like ur wish....always look young! hehehe

augustdiners: thanks a lot ... din celebrate big actually cause already touch figure 3x ... today weekend will hv bday dinner celebration at somewhere special ... hehehe

angel bear: thanks a lot...

yvon: thanks a lot ...

rennie C: thanks u like it...

henry: hey bro, yeah...fantastic colleagues here....

gulmohar: thanks a lot ...

hayley: thanks yeah for ur wishes...nice cake...yumy

thule a.k.a leo said...

Happy birthday :) it has been years I haven't been surprised on my birthday :P
Ah Cheng Laksa... one of the better ones that I've ever tried.. normally I had those in their e@Curve outlet

smallkucing said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Via.

Didn't notice this outlet when we go Giant. Looks good. Wokay will have a go at it oe of these days.

WyYv said...

hey vialentino, happy belated birthday^^ you actually look like around 20+ onli seriously.. hahaha.. the birthday cake of yours really very nice.. must be very delicious as well :)

the curry laksa looks good to me, too bad its too far for me to go there.. haha..

weinice said...

happy belated birthday, john...wish u dream can come true...actually u not look like 30 yrs old guy...keep ur heart to be young,then u will be young.

Xjion89 said...

Happy belated birthday!!!^^~~~

u will oways be 18~~^^

グリー said...

今年のクリスマスも後少しですね。グリー内でもクリスマスに備えて異性と交流を持つコミュニティが活発で、自分も今年のクリスマスにお陰で間に合いました!!みなさんもイブを一人で過ごさなくても良いように、グリーで異性をGETしよう

デコログ said...

このデコログでは芸能人と出会う事が出来ます。それこそが今の退屈な人生から抜け出すチャンスなのです。さあ皆さんも芸能人と出会い、上手くいけば芸能界デビュー??

Related Posts with Thumbnails