My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

My birthday holiday treat @ Berjaya Redang Beach Resort

A great expensive suprise holiday treat, been fooled by my wife ...
  • Ok, my birthday coming soon by end of this month and guess we might not have the long holiday break to celebrate together with Yve and Dylan, so Yve planned for an early birthday celebration at Redang Island.
  • Me as the BVC member, she used my membership card to make booking at Berjaya Redang Beach Resort ... ok, so I thought is a free holiday trip except need to pay for the Berjaya Airfare only.

Free seat for infant ... my first time going to sit a propeller powered airplane ... wonder how is the feeling!


Dylan sense that he is going for holiday ... the night before, he can hardly sleep and now he is so happy when looking at the camera ...


Finally, plane arrived on schedule at Subang Airport ... from the outside, it look like a huge plan and my first thought it was a very very small plane indeed ...


My life depends on this propeller ... better function well!


The moment I stepped in, wow, the cabin is so new and clean and u feel comfortable ... the seat able to decline too ...


The air stewardess is warm and friendly too and like their uniform too ...

Just took 1 hour to arrive Berjaya Redang Beach Resort from Subang ... this is the fastest getaway holiday ... the experience of the flight is amazing ... noisy a bit and the landing is WOAH, just like sitting on a roller coaster experience ...

I miss this place so much ... my 5th visit to this beautiful resort ... it changed a lot.
Here is my check-in story ...
  • As a BVC member, I can have free night stay in normal chalet ... furthermore, we are lucky to get a room during peak holiday season ...
  • When the receptionist ask for my booking slip ... I looked at Yve and ask where is the booking slip ... she did not bring it ... OK, then I gave my membership card ...
  • Then the guy went and process it and Yve act normally ... after just a few minutes wait ... the guy came and said that my Garden Deluxe Suite is ready. I thought it was the normal Garden Chalet for BVC member ...

    Then suddenly it took my attention when the guy mentioned, hope you & your family enjoy the big luxury room and there is a buggy with bellboy ready at the doorstep to pick up and send us to our room ... I was wondering, Garden Chalet big meh and the chalet is just located opposite of the lobby only ... why need buggy?
  • Then when arrived at the room, I sense something wrong liow ... notti YVE ... do enjoy my pics ...


Suite Room 274 ...


The walking pathway ...

The road leading to my suite room ...


Holly Molly ... the moment I step in, just thought will be seeing the bed but instead of this grand living room ... better than my house living room ... very big space for Dylan to walk and crawl here and there ...


Beautiful living room ... what a great suprise by Yve ...


Can't wait to see the bedroom ... need to walk across to the other section of the room ...


Woah ... nice ... me and Yve love the bedsheet and pillow so much that we wanted to bring back home but did not eventually ...


My first time experience ... a resort bedroom with LCD tv ... me and Yve would not need to compete for the remote to watch tv channels ...


Now I can't imagine how the bathroom going to look like ... I was dreaming of open air bathroom actually ... where u can see the sky above while taking shower ...


Wow Wow , double wash basin and huge bath tub ....


Me and Yve ... sorry, I mean myself have a foam shower in this tub ... excellent shower!


Got special toilet bowl too to wash ur buttock ... with a nice window view to the outside ...


Lots of snacks and free coffee and green tea drinks ... one coke can cost RM 12!! Should brought my own wine here and chill it ...


Finally, yve and my working space ... hahaha ...
  • The true story is Yve already planned to purchase the Deluxe Garden Suite upfront without telling me cause she knows that I will not booked this luxury room. So out of curiosity, I went to Lobby and ask the receptionist how much is per night ... darnnn.

    My iPad + Nikkor 25-70mm lens gone liow ... did not scold Yve as I know her good deed. Most importantly can see my whole family feel happy and comfortable and esp Dylan ... smile and keep laughing always ...
  • A real suprise birthday treat for me ...

39 comments:

LittleLamb said...

aiyo..go holiday also still work ar...
holidays means total relaxation..hehehehe

glad u enjoyed it..n ur family too :)

Hayley said...

Wah very luxury lo... sure stay until dont feel like leaving, muahaha :P

Wyne Ren @ Mauve Ocean Blue said...

Have a great holiday with your family...

Happy Bday too...

Mommy Ling said...

Ahahah..sometimes that's what i will do to my hub also. As you said, as long as everyone is happy, worth it geh.

smallkucing said...

what a reat vacation. Hey...though it's a bit exensive but then how can you put a price tag on a memorable vacation with your lovely wife an adorable son. Priceless

yvonne said...

Aww... such a pleasant surprise! I bet you were in cloud nine. Glad you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward more Redang pics (still got boh?)

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

nice surprise n treat from Yve! ;) AIYA. ipad later on la! got iphone dy wat! ish ish

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Advance Happy Birthday to u...

thule a.k.a leo said...

don't you just love surprises?? Your wife is so sweet :) try not to ask about the price or you might have a little bit of heartache :P

iamthewitch said...

Wah ipad and lens worth? That means how much? More than 3k per night ar???? :O
Happy ADVANCE birthday! LOL!

安琪琳@Angeline said...

Your wife luv you so much! Pretty nice birthday gift from her to you. Happy early birthday oh!!! So dun wait sayang her more!

WyYv said...

hi Vialentino, wish you happy advance birthday! I see you had a very luxurious holiday trip there.. haha.. Actually, being able to spent a night or two with family at outside, spend a little bit of money oso worth it i think.. lol.. have a nice day ahead^^

Yvon S said...

wow!! ur wife is so sweet la :)

cheeyee said...

Happy birthday to you! Your wife is so sweet! ^_^

suituapui said...

Gosh...that must have cost a bomb!!! I would rather stay in a simple decent room though...and spend the money on food. LOL!!!

cHrIstInA_YY said...

So you have to pay for the trip in the end? =P

That's a really nice resort there! And Happy Birthday to you in advance =)

HenRy LeE ® said...

nice surprise by ur wife bro... :)
u getting nikkor 24-70mm? It's good in FX body but not DX... 17-50mm f2.8 is better :)

Alex said...

Nice location and perfect interior.I want to go for this at once.Really amazing pics.
-Bangalore Hotel

fann fann said...

wow..how much is this per night with ur membership discount?! this is nice..

ken said...

wow the place is really nice!
missing redang =)

vialentino said...

hayley: u r right!! hahaha....

xin said...

what??? so exp??? cannot be right...... faster spill the bean! how much?

Mei Teng said...

Great looking and spacious hotel! :)

fufu said...

yeah happy birthday mate!! how young are you actually???

citrella said...

So sweet of your wife.

Wahh.. nice hotel :) U must have a good time. Happy Birthday in advance.

Wilee said...

ur wife is so sweet :D

lechua said...

woww.... a lovely surprise indeedd.. must have had an early fabulous b'day cum holiday!

nana said...

WOW!Lovely room and pictures... Just wondering which camera and lens you're using for all this great holiday pics?

Anonymous said...

Servicing your air conditioner frequently will preserve your power expenses down. The superior your air conditioning unit is running, the less resources it will use, thus, saving you moeny on vitality bills. It truly is also wise to maintain your unit repeatedly rather than pay large repair fees when it finally breaks down. A service call is a lot cheaper than a replace the unit call. [url=http://www.acrepairexpert.com] air conditioner repair phoenix[/url]

Anonymous said...

t's such a great site. imaginary, acutely intriguing!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://www.seokatalogstron.com/opony,s,4158.html]opony[/url]

Drilling Fluids said...

its really amazing and unbelievable

Nice Post,,,,,,,,,

bali massage said...

lovely place :)

Flowers Tea said...

Wow, what a wonderful place, great vacation :)
Jen @ blooming tea

Scarf said...

Its Really amazing,,,,, the place is really nice!

By - Scarf

Anonymous said...

Hello

This post was interesting, how long did it take you to write?

Rhys said...

Wow...Really Nice to enjoy your holiday. any more resource?

Magento Developer said...

good place. U guys are so lucky to enjoying this type of holidays.
God bless you Guys...

Hearing Loss Treatment said...

HEAR-LINK has been providing Hearing loss treatment, Hearing screening, Hearing testing, Hearing test for children in Melbourne. Hearing tests Melbourne also help you with aspect of your hearing treatment.

Widex Hearing Aids said...

Widex Hearing Aids Prices are very affordable and lowest to every people, so buy our quality Widex Hearing Aids which have advanced features with latest technology.

Related Posts with Thumbnails