My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, September 03, 2010

Dining at The Beach Restaurant @ Berjaya Redang Beach Resort

Very delicious food at Berjaya Redang Island ...
  • Hahaha, this time I got to post one of my dinner food for my Holiday Redang trip first ...
  • Before I came Redang Island, I did hunt for food review over the net at this resort ... many people love the food here.
  • By the way, it is my 5th time visit to this Berjaya Redang. When I first arrive here, the management fully renovated the whole resort and turn it into a prestige 5 star beach resort! I was amazed ...
  • Obviously, I would want to try The Beach Restaurant which served Western, Japanese and Indian cuisine served amidst the natural ambience of the beach.

My first night dinner at this beautiful restaurant ... located just next to the beach ...


Enjoy the wind and the sea view ...


Amazed by the deco of the restaurant ...




My table setting ...


They have music band going table to table and play you any song you want to request (FOC) ... love this group music voice esp sang my favourite song ISABELLA by Search Group ...


Dylan says "When can I eat??? Very hungry after playing at the beach." ... then the Chef came and talk to us and pinch Dylan's cheek ...


Kashmiri Chicken with Naan ... slow cooked in a rich coriander, cardamom, yogurt, crushed ALMONDS, ginger and tomato gravy ... I told the Chef that this dish is very yummy-licious ... me and yve love it. The Chef told me they use very top quality ingredients ... ooo la la ... no wonder price also high ...


Lemongrass Chicken ... it is a pan roasted chicken, honey caramelised crushed potatoes and lemongrass juice ... very delicious ... love the soft tender roasted chicken meat and the gravy.


Nicely presented ...
  • Me and Yve totally love the food here and the musician group ... lovely environment and an awesome dinner to me.
  • Location detail:-

    The Beach Restaurant, Berjaya Redang Resort
    Malaysia P.O. Box 126,
    Main Post Office
    20928 Kuala Terengganu,
    Terengganu Malaysia

    Tel : + 60 (9) 630 8866
    Fax : + 60 (9) 630 8880
    Email : reservation@b-redang.com.my

20 comments:

Xjion89 said...

Wow, food is nice!
and Dylan is growing up so fast!
hahaha~~

[SK] said...

so the beach restaurant is by the sea?? hmmm, should have sit outdoor, really on the beach and dine watching the sea mah~~ :p

Alv0808 said...

Really envy you.. food all around!! hehehe...wow!! Dylan getting cute to handsome..hug him for me..

smallkucing said...

The lemon grass looks so yumm...what lau eh...so romanctic...dinner by the beach

hEnRy said...

berjaya redang resort still that awesome?

I want to visit again...just don't have the time...

WyYv said...

awesome trip there~ i see dylan is growing very fast there, he is getting cuter and cuter =) the food is looking very good too, i bet that Kashmiri Chicken must be very fragrant from wad i can see from the picture, summore it's well garnished.. It must be very relaxing to have dinner at the Redang's beach.. aww.. i miss the sea breeze..

CathJ said...

drooling.... nyummm.... and romantic... :)

Casendra said...

Ambience feel good, and obviously the food is good too! Nice holiday eh? :)

uLi.佑莉 said...

Nice restaurant leh! ^^

Hayley said...

Yes, your post reminds me of my trip to Redang last year.. the restaurant serves nice food! I miss it!

Alice Law said...

Very tempted to go to Redang after reading your post!^-^ Dylan looks so grown up after his 1 year old birhday... matured and more charming!:)

Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/dddttd/blog/#] volkswagen audi warehouse monroe nj
[/URL]

Lisa717 said...

Whoaaaaa~~~
bro, you realy enjoy ur life to the fullest eh~~ all the time got nice food n nice place to hang out!!! superbbbbb envy!!! and I love Dylan's cute cute face too!!! hehehe...

oLive said...

Dylan dai go zai jor! He in this picture look quite handsome n definitely a nice shooting ler!
I like this pic.!

SimpleGirl said...

wow, again holiday...sure u n ur family had nice time there...what a lovely restaurant

ken said...

i wanna go redang again! =)

iamthewitch said...

Such a nice restaurant! I wish to go to Redang too..

yvonne said...

Ooo... nice ambience and food. No wonder you return to Redang for the 5th time. It's been 7 years since my last trip. There are many things changed and developed. Wish I could arrange for another trip with family :)

Big Boys Oven said...

BESTnya! I die for such! lol!

vialentino said...

thanks all for ur comment...finally i have a bit of time to reply ur comment and visit blogs...

Related Posts with Thumbnails