My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Delicious Food @ Canton-i, One Utama Shopping Mall

Simply love the food and the best congee is served @ here ...

  • Canton-I is actually owned by Dragon-I, the famous Chinese food chain. Instead of Shanghainese cuisine, Canton-I offers a different range of food such as rice, congee, noodles, and dim sum.
  • This is yve and mine favourite dining place as we love the foods here.

Love the deco and ambience here very much ... very oriental feeling.
  • Dylan pics taken before he got infected with HFMD ...

Dylan curious on what is happening on our next table ...


The Captain also likes Dylan a lot & play with him ... very friendly service @ here ...



Ta-dah ... come and take my picture papa, says Dylan ... now he love to eat by himself and create a mess on himself ...


Beautiful Yve ... must be kap-ping other leng chai ... hehehe ... the leng chai is me ler! hehehe.


Iced Coffee & Tea ...


Fried Yau Char Kwai ... freshly fried ... hot and crispy! Nice to go with the congee ...


I really love their Har Kow ' Prawn Dumpling' ... huge size and freshly steamed ... simply delicious.


Here comes me, yve and Dylan's favourite congee ... the best congee we had so far in Malaysia ...

Dry plain wan tan noodles ...

Braised Duck in Claypot ... tis is something very good delicious ... cant believe I had this as my breakfast ... very yummy!


Dried Scallop and Sea Cucumber Soup ... this is a MUST ORDER dish ... very delicious soup!


Ho-liao!


Love the huge dried scallop and the soup is just so tasty and strong in flavour!


2 pax ordered this much for breakfast ... no wonder me and yve putting on weight only ...
  • Canton-i foods really never dissapoint me at all ...
  • Address:-
    Canton-I
    G-208, Second Floor1 Utama Shopping Centre
    Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya

    Tel No: 03- 77297888

    (Non Halal. Open from 11.00 am to 10 pm from Monday to Friday. Weekends, open from 10.30 am onwards.)

14 comments:

ChrisAu said...

Great food, nice ambiance!

fufu said...

yau char kwai... aw i want!!!! anyway happy mooncake festival :)

suituapui said...

Oooo...I love porridge! Food looks great. 1Utama? Hmmmmm...must KIV this place for when I happen to go over to KL.

Hayley said...

Kap-ping other leng zai? haha :D

I like Canton-I and Dragon-I, the food is nice but usually very big portion..

BIg Boys Oven said...

lol! I think we going to get in to a loose weight routine soon! :)

iamthewitch said...

I love the Canton I wantan noodles! Yummy!

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

yerr another foodsssss after read Lionel's blog. now start missing Dylan!! :(

CathJ said...

wow... delicious....

How is Dylan? can drink already?? ayoo at least can drink lah... take care..

smallkucing said...

I would love the Braised Duck

Hope Dylan is better today

thule a.k.a leo said...

actually there was an instance where the food really failed me! The duck drumstick that I ordered was very "sou" (cantonese) and I almost vomitted upon my first bite! Complained it to the manager and he switched it right away... heh!! Paid premium for the drumstick and all I got was lemon

choi yen said...

Best congee? Must try then...

Jessica Chai said...

Hi Via,

Lovely food pictures taken by you and love to view it.

Such a cute and handsome Dylan there. Lots of foods you ate ! Amazed

xin said...

that amount of food for brekkie? :P no wonder :P

WyYv said...

I heard many people saying that Canton-I is a very nice place with tasty food but I have never try them myself.. Perhaps I'll go with my gf one day.. Btw, the dried scallop and sea cucumber soup must be one refreshing and nice soup judging from it looks ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails