My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Berjaya Redang Beach, Smooth Powder White Sand Beach in Malaysia

The best sand beach and crystal clear water in Malaysia ...

  • Firstly, how is Raya holiday break? Sorry for my absence as I spent my free time with my family and avoid myself from blogging ... I am back now ...
  • As I promised that I will share some of my shots @ the Redang beach and here it goes ... you will be fascinated by the Berjaya Redang Private beach ... to me, was one of the best beach and even Maldives and Bali beaches could not compete with this ...

Clear Blue Sky ... when I look at this picture ... it give me a smooth calm feeling ... isn't it?



The beach front pub ... in the noon and evening, many guest will come here to enjoy their drink while enjoying the sea view and the wind ...



A really happening beach when comes to Peak season ... even I have problem to get an empty hut ...


The white sand beach ...



U will be amazed by the tone of the sea water ...


Nice place for snorkeling around the beach too ...


Now, let me show you how fine and smooth the sand is .... just like dust only!


Better view of the sand pixel ... now u see why I said it is one of the best beach in Malaysia ...


U can just sit here whole day and enjoy the seaview ... not for me as I am getting too tanned!


Dylan love the sand a lot ... got shock when he put his hand full of sand into his mouth ... hahaha ...


It is time for Dylan to take a swim at the sea water ... the sea is too calm actually where me and Yve prefer a bit of monsoon where the wave is rough ... hahaha. Anyway, it is safe to swim at the beach here as they have safety net around the beach to prevent jellyfish and sharks attack ...


You can have your wedding reception at this beach too as Berjaya Redang Resort organize some private wedding for guest ... it is nice playing beach volleyball with the kwai lou's and local people ...


The enormous 289-foot yacht called Asean Lady ... belongs to the Berjaya Owner - Tan Sri Dato Vincent Tan ... Got his start as a McDonald's franchisee. Self-made entrepreneur, runs Berjaya group of companies, which has annual revenues of $4 billion. Has stakes in 6 listed companies.
  • Hope you enjoy my trip picture ... my next post about my Redang Holiday will bring you around the tour of the resort facilities ...
  • Lastly, sorry for my dissapearance from blog during the Raya holiday ...

27 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

nice pic. I wish to go again.. ;-)

suituapui said...

It certainly looks beautiful. Have you been to the beaches in Sabah? They're really very nice... When your plane is about to land in KK, you can see the corals at the bottom of the sea from the aircraft - the sea water is that clear!

Alv0808 said...

Wow is very noice. Suituapui is correct about Sabah..welcome3x hehehe..

iamthewitch said...

The sand is really fine and smooth! And sky is really blue too.. but I think Maldives waters are clearer and bluer. Must go there one time! :)

smallkucing said...

your photography skill is getting to be a totally pro.

Aiyo...those pic of Dylan really cute. Fell like CUBITTTTT

Yvon S said...

nice photos!!!! :) I wish to go there again.

Candlelyn said...

wonderful beach~
dylan so cute~~haha~

CathJ said...

This is beautiful.. love the sand!!!

Hayley said...

Beautiful pictures and beach! How I wish to visit Redang again!

eugene said...

My choice pick for the photo of all photos goes to Handsome little Dylan frolicking in the sand and understand the sun,, so warm.

I really hope i can enjoy his growth through your blog, simply boy grows faster than you can imagine,, take care now ya

WyYv said...

redang island is really a paradise to me.. the sand is white, water is clear.. have u been snorkeling at there with ur family? i tried before and its so fun ^^

reanaclaire said...

wow...such a wonderful vacation.. i never been there...

thenomadGourmand said...

would u beliave it! I never been to Redang!

foongpc said...

Are you sure it is better than Maldives or Sipadan?

foongpc said...

I just came back from Redang but did not stay at Berjaya. Did some snorkelling there. Yeah, Redang does have very nice white sandy beach!

xin said...

w00t i hope dylan did not swallow the mouthful of sands! i have not been to redang yet unfortunately :(

安琪琳@Angeline said...

Wow, is amazing and i personally love all ur pics...good take!

thule a.k.a leo said...

all of us need a break once in a while... recharge battery mar :P we are not robot after all!
A well-deserved break with our family relaxes our mind and prepare us for the new tasks ahead right???

choi yen said...

Love the 1st shot, like postcard lah!!

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

very nice beach! :D whoaa baby dylan enjoy playing sand n swim in sea water! :D

Dora said...

I've been to Redang Island & stayed at Berjaya Beach Resort too. I love the beach very much but just couldn't stand the extreme sunshine!

yvonne said...

Arr... how I miss the sandy beach. Look at Dylan, he's enjoying his sand castle, keke!

Mei Teng said...

As much as I like white sandy beaches, I dislike the feeling of sand sticking to my feet at the end of the day after a beach outing. More so if the feet's wet and covered with sand. The feeling's just urrgh....can't wait to wash my feet clean..haha.

ken said...

beautiful as always =)

Shell (貝殼) said...

nice photos & wonderful beach~

BB_hwiyee said...

aiyoyo...cute cute dylan~

Sheoh Yan said...

Nice pictures. But why you took those mat salleh aunties and uncles all out of shape one. Didn't there have coca cola curvv babes? Or you didn't dare to focus on them? Wakakaka!

Related Posts with Thumbnails