My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Beach & Sunset @ Sepang Gold Coast, Bagan Lalang

Day trip to Sepang Gold Coast ...
  • Hi all my friends ... I am back from my recent Redang Island holiday ... I went to Sepang Gold Coast a week before I went for my Redang getaway ...
  • Everyone was telling how nice the beach at Sepang Gold Coast ... ok, so me and yve decided to bring Dylan to the beach to play sand and dip he in sea water ...
  • We left from our house @ Puchong and it took us 30-40 mins to arrive at the Pantai Bagan Lalang ...

@ Sepang Gold Coast ...
  • Bagan Lalang, a white sandy beach which located in the South-West of Selangor state (under Sepang province), is one of the famous beach in west Peninsular Malaysia.
  • The beach attracts visitors through its nice sunset view and also the wide and clean beach which suitable for family activities.

Visitors have chosen Bagan Lalang for picnic, barbecue, swimming (in the evening after the tide is rised) and photo shooting.


Nice view of the Palm Tree Resort ...

The sand ... I find Berjaya Redang beach sand is 10 times better than this ...


Sunset View @ 7pm ...



Dylan love to see the sea water small wave while enjoying playing with the sand ...

Many photographers came here and took the sunset ...


Perfect weather and time ... not too hot and sunny when we arrive here ...



Dylan stretching his legs ...






When I come back here next time, I will play kite as it is my favourite hobby ... love to Fly Uncle Charlie Kite ... in other words is ... hehehe .... ooops ...

Ok, the sun is going to set down all the way ... a last picture taken by me before heading back to Puchong for dinner.
  • How to get there?

    From Dengkil

    Pass through Dengkil town until you come to a traffic light after Petronas petrol station. Take a right turn and keep going follow Banting direction. Looking for Morib Beach road sign while you are in Banting town. Once you are on the right path to Morib, you will find yourself on the road along the west coast. Go straight and you will find Bagan Lalang which is about 30km from Morib.

    From Sepang
    If you are coming from Elite Highway or North-South Highway, the best path is to come from Sepang town. When you are in Sepang town, follow Sungai Pelek direction and Bagan Lalang is only 20~30 minutes drive away from Sungai Pelek town.

26 comments:

vialentino said...

Hi all,

I am back from my redang...thanks for ur comments and feedback but I have time yet to reply back all ... give me time to revert all ur interesting comments once i settled my work first.

-via

smallkucing said...

got chnaging facilities or not? Read one blog said no changing facilities. Not sure whether it's the same venue as yours. It said Sepang beach

Jasmine said...

recently you like to visit beaches in Malaysia

First you visited Port Dickson, then Bagan Lalang and lately Pulau Redang, haha.........

choi yen said...

you very naughty lah,Fly Uncle Charlie Kite ... =.="

Mei Teng said...

Which route did you take to get to Sepang Gold Coast? The last time I went via KLIA way...took me almost 2 hours (possibly due to the reason that I lost my way during the journey).

suituapui said...

Seen the resort in tv. Teal nice... Dunno whether I'll have a chance to drop by there one day...

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

wow! nice beach!

Candlelyn said...

haha~Dylan, cute cute little leg~

Merryn said...

i have not been there :( but dylan's super cute n chubby now :D

uLi.佑莉 said...

The last pix very nice :)

Casendra said...

Welcome back Vialentino, how was it? worth the trip? I was around there makan makan a bit last time and this place still under construction, so, boleh tahan?

[SK] said...

i've heard friends complaining about the beach after being there.. only the name sounds nice but in real it's really something like the notorious PD.. haha!! well, beaches are always better in the east coast i think??

WyYv said...

i study at Nilai yet i havent been to the Sepang Gold Coast before.. Not even once.. Shame on me =/

So, hows ur holiday? Looking forward to see your new post on Redang Island.. I'd been there before too with my family, the beach is really amazing.. the sand is fine, sky is blue and sea water is transparent =]

foongpc said...

Never been there! Looks like a nice place for a swim! : )

ChrisAu said...

initially i tot it's Sepang..haha... nice beach there!

ken said...

i think i been there once only.. during the night.. =P

fufu said...

wow nice wo have gold coast too in sepang hahhaa awesome puffy cloud

Lisa717 said...

bro~~ did you edit on the color of the pics?? If not..then it's very nice nice o!! I wish to go there this month too~ cant wait cant wait~~

SimpleGirl said...

were there last weekend as well, hmm...water was quite dirty....haha

FOODnTRAVELla said...

always like your beautiful shot.

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Wow, Gold Coast in Sepang? Nice~
I'm going to the Gold Coast here on this coming Saturday =)

cheeyee said...

Wah another beach? Hahaha.

simonso said...

Wah its not as near as it seems wor.. Stay where there?

CathJ said...

This is very nice....place... and nice photos!! :)

Alice Law said...

Their private beach looks so much better and nice!

eileen said...

Hi..is there any changing facilities? If day trip, after going to beach water, is there any shower/changing room?

Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails