My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weng Xin Seafood Village @ Jalan Pantai, Port Dickson

Halal Chinese Seafood Restaurant ...
  • We noticed this restaurant during my lunch at the restaurant next to this Weng Yin Seafood Village which is located on the 9 1/4 miles along the main road (Jalan Pantai). We decided to come to this restaurant for some seafood for my dinner.

  • We reached at this restaurant at 6pm ... still very bright as we are worried it will be packed with customers.

  • Guess what, seems got more kiasu people than us ... already half packed with diners ... and by 7.30pm, people would need to wait for tables ... gosh ... and this is a halal chinese seafood restaurant ... must be something great about it.

Can't believe in this desserted area at 6pm, this restaurant already filled with customers ...


Among the diners - my Little Stallone ~ Dylan ...


My nephew - Brian ...


I let my father in law and yve to order ... got to know this dish is a Sting Ray Fish with sauted beans sauce ... it is a bit salty but I like the sting ray meat ...

Stir fried vegetables ...

Sweet and Sour Chicken ... me and yve love this dish as the chicken is fried till perfection, very crispy when u ate it with the sweet and sour sauce.


Kam Heong Crab (1 kg) ... the kam heong gravy was a bit too spicy and salty ... for 1kg crab which cost us RM 28 per kg for this small crab is a bit pricey.

  • Overall, I would say the food is normal and nor excellent. Not a bad place to dine and not sure why so many customers will come to this restaurant ... maybe it is one the best seafood served in Port Dickson ... just the price is a bit pricey.
  • Weng Xin Seafood Village
    Batu 9 1/4, Jalan Pantai,
    71050 Sirusa, Port Dickson,
    Negeri Sembilan.

    Tel: 06- 6625 278/ 012- 6281 660

    website: http://www.wengyin.portdickson.net/

19 comments:

choi yen said...

I still think that pork is the best meat to use for ku lou yok!

smallkucing said...

aisay....went to PD but didnt know about this place. Else would have went and try

Hayley said...

Woo I love crabs! one of my favourite seafood! :D
It's a halal restaurant? not bad eh? :)

Yvon S said...

Tell you what, I went to Port Dickson last 2 weeks and I had my dinner @ this restaurant also.. :) what a coincidence.. haha

Btw, why the crab they count per kg 1? They told us count by per crab leh.. I forgot how much dy. Gonna go back check and we tried 2 different flavor. Will blog bout it later (after all those pending post).. hehe

WyYv said...

haha.. i like the sting ray fish meat too.. i had it tom yam steamed last time... it taste real good^^

Sweet and Sour Chicken looks tasty tome... it must be very delicious...

talk bout kam heong crab, i really cant remember the last time i had tat =/ miss the crabs....

-wy-

Feeling said...

ooopss you remind me dinner time is coming soon...i feel hungry now after browsing the picture you posted lolz..cooking time now..

Eileen Tan said...

Your boy is so cute. RM 28 per kg for small crab is expensive.

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

like home cooked food! nicey! and baby Dylan so cute! ngek ngek ngek

[SK] said...

that sweet and sour chicken looks nice woh.. all simple food, but i think all taste nice lor..

the name of the restaurant doesn't match one?? english is Weng Xin, chinese is 九里香 :p

Monica said...

the Kam Heong Crab looks so yum! :)

Uncle Lee said...

Hello Vialentino, was really nice of you to come by my place. Thank you.
Wow, the last time I was in Port Dickson was wayyyy back late '70s, I think. Younger days used to ride there on my bike with friends weekends.

Really enjoyed looking at your well taken pics here. Great looking boy you have too.

You know, no where in the World but Malaysia where people go look for good food to enjoy, whether in town or the boondocks....
I guess lots of people live to eat. For me, I eat to live, ha ha.
You have a nice day, keep well, Lee.

uLi.佑莉 said...

I tried this restaurant before....ok ok le.... :P

CathJ said...

*burp*.. excuse me.. thank you for the delicious pics.. ^_^

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Bella Kuree

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I'm attracted by the crabs...

Jasmine said...

next time when you come to seremban, remember to call me o, haha.......

thule a.k.a leo said...

speaking of Port Dickson.. it's been ages since the last time I went there... 10 years ago I guess :P

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Your son is adorable! :-) Great photos too.

suituapui said...

Crab! Ooooo....I loike!!! Food looks great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails