My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Restorant Bak Kut Teh Khim @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

Big portion of Bak Kut Teh ...
  • Me and Yve came across this new BKT restaurant in Bandar Puteri Puchong ... so we gave a try on the food.
  • Not much of customer come and dine and probably it is new ...

  • Below are the food we have ordered ... can't wait to taste the BKT served by this restaurant ...

  • When the dish came, we thought the portion is it for 4 pax since we ordered 1 pax for dry and 1 pax for soup ... really big portion indeed.

  • About the taste, I would say not too bad ... quite nice and tasty too ...



  • So far the dishes served by this restaurant taste not bad ...

  • The price is quite reasonable too for the portion we had ... stomach really full to the max and really satisfied ... can't believe I cleared out the dishes as Yve not able to finish it.
  • Another nice BKT restaurant in Bandar Puteri Puchong ....

19 comments:

:: yvonne :: said...

I am hungry now!!!! Coz didn't go out for lunch... :(

:: yvonne :: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
smallkucing said...

very cheap leh...total bill rm30. wokay will take note of this place.. Thanks.

Btw am boiling BKT in the pot now :p

[SK] said...

RM30 very cheap lor, somemore the portion so big.. and reminded me of that chicken rice i had last saturday, less than this but two times more expensive!!

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

mwahaha i just had BKT for dinner! XD

WyYv said...

wow... the bill only RM30? if so, then its really worth it.. since the portion is so big... im sure the soup shud very nice according to the photo.. =D

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Wow I love Buk Kut Teh :) I'm not Malaysian I'm Shanghainese, that's why the blog name Shanghainese Dumpling, you could just say SD if you'd like :) My husband is Malaysian thou :)

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog :)

uLi.佑莉 said...

Yummy! =) Next time bring me there ya :)

CH Voon said...

what! only rm30. it is really cheap. sure bo... mabye u help them adv. so the price is lower a bit.

Alice Law said...

Yup! RM30 for Bat Kut Teh is a suiside price, I'm so tempted to try out their dry bat kut teh!^-^

Have a nice day!

ken said...

i wan yao char guai! =D

oLive said...

my turn to try it out for the next i think

Big Boys Oven said...

the dry portion served at this restaurant is definitely bigger compared to the one I have in Kota Damansara and also much more cheaper! Will check the tsate of this place!

Big BOys Oven said...

Bro! you so lucky to stay at so near this place, Puchong is a heaven for variety of delicious food! :)

Hayley said...

Yeee... I think I saw my hometown's name, 太平 ^^
RM 30 is really reasonable, consider the price at KL area...

xin said...

the portion is so huge!!!!! but the soup looks really clear. now my tastebud prefers to thick thick soup...yum!

FOODnTRAVELla said...

Puchong also got nice BKT...no need to drive to Klangla

Mei Teng said...

Must be really good as there are no leftovers! :)

eugene said...

I dont really take Bak Kut Teh now lah bro, used to love it a lot one,,, cos expensive very expensive now and now above 40 must cut down on oily and meaty stuffs already

Related Posts with Thumbnails