My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Restoran Port Dickson @ Port Dickson

Yummy chinese food @ Port Dickson ...
  • Firstly update about myself as I am away from blogging recently ... tied up with my work very much and don't have the time to reply all your comments. I am really sorry about it. Will do it when I am at Redang this weekend ... holiday again to de-stress myself again.
  • Back to the topic above ... this is where I went for my lunch during my recent PD holiday ... actually we don't know where to find good food in PD but we just bantai wherever we see got many people eat.

Yeah, we saw this restaurant quite crowded with people ... shud be something good here ...


Little Stallone ...



My nephew - Brian ...


Chinese Tea ...


Aiikksss ... Little Stallone again ....


Aiiikkkss ... chinese tea again ...


Fried Vegetables ... not bad but a bit oily nia ...


Bamboo Shoots in english if not mistaken ... taste good and fresh ... lucky din came across to eat those stinky ones ...


Har Yu Fa Lam Poh ... Salted Fish Pork Meat ... hahaha ... I know I am bad in translation ... but this is a real good stuff ... even my father in law say this is good ...


Here comes one of their signature dish ... something sizzling ... guess what is inside there ... u will never guess it right ...

Sizzling Oi Chen in Egg ... ooo la la ... very good and delicious ... first time eating this way for me ...
The oi chen is fresh and juicy ... each time u squash it in your mouth, u can feel those juices screaming out from it ...
  • Really had a great food experience in PD ... their food definitely can match with KL.

21 comments:

SimpleGirl said...

food looks good here....and sure waiting for ur Redang post....so good, again holiday!!!Enjoy ur trip man!

fufu said...

that fried veggie is choy tam :) i like it very much...hohoho too bad cant get it here in brazil ><

Hayley said...

I like the oo chien! very interesting!! sizzling somemore!
Oh you're going Redang this weekend?? how nice!!!

Enjoy your trip ya!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Dylan pix beat the dish's pix la....hehe!

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

hahaha Dylan's pic so cute la with the pose like dat! hahahah!! bamboo shoots? ngam for panda foong!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Malaysia have a lots of yummy yummy foods...

WyYv said...

WAH.. the Sizzling Oi Chen in Egg looks good! i wish to eat that too =]

cHrIstInA_YY said...

oh chien served on a sizzling hot plate is really something special *droolz*

reanaclaire said...

I never been to PD.. the egg and or chien is something to shout about la.. so nice!!

suituapui said...

Not bamboo shoots lah! Bamboo clams... Bamboo shoots - rebung, masak lemak one! LOL!!!

suituapui said...

P.S. Also known as razor clams, can buy imported canned ones from China. Good for cooking e.g. fried mihun - very "sweet"!

iamthewitch said...

I love the ham yu fa lam pou also! My grandpa's favourite!

Candlelyn said...

i like all those! specially the Oi Chen ! (hungry~)dinner time now...

Mabel Low said...

Dylan... looks delicious! XD So cute lah!!

Btw, rest well this weekend ya ;)

Mei Teng said...

Those are bamboo clams la...as rightly pointed out by someone. Bamboo shoots are vegetables..haha.

yvonne said...

Little Stallone is so cute!! XD
Food look nice and tempting, especially Oi chen in egg. Hmm, you didn't mention about the price. Is it reasonable?

choi yen said...

I want that oh chien, with many many oh please :P

Alv0808 said...

You make me hungry and the sizzling eggs look yummy..

Dora said...

I'll just take the green veggies 'coz the rest "not ngam" me! hehehe :-)

HenRy LeE ® said...

little stallone? lol! XD

smallkucing said...

food looks super delicious leh

Related Posts with Thumbnails