My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, August 06, 2010

One of the Best Nasi Lemak @ Federal Highway after Subang Toll

Best Fried Chicken and Best Nasi Lemak ...

  • Can't believe there is such a nice food stall along Federal Highway after the Subang Toll (at ur right) if you are coming from Sunway or PJ direction.
  • No doubt another great food recommendation by my DiGi colleagues ... this is a very famous stall serving fresh fried chicken rempah and their signature dish - Nasi Lemak. You can find fresh sugar cane drink to cool u down after your meal.

  • It was 12pm, and we arrived early before lunch peak hour ... thought we don't need to queue long and under the hot sun ... but we were wrong ...
  • The crowd start pouring in even before lunch peak hour and this queue will stretch even longer after 30 minutes and the line will remain the same for an hour ...


The crowd are mixture of race, many chinese and indian people dine at this warung ... hardly can find a place to seat during lunch peak hour ...


Freshly fried chicken ... one piece for sure not enough for me and I had two instead with extra sambal ...



If you are a fan of Nasi Lemak ... try this out ... I would say better than Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa ... love my telur mata kerbau ... gorgeous and yummy-licious nasi lemak indeed!

18 comments:

Sonia (Nasi Lemak Lover) said...

ok ok, tomorrow I will go there makan, terima kasih!

jfook said...

Um um..You din mention the price?

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

whoaa so crowded! LOL! ur telur mata kerbau look GORGEOUS aye?? mwahahhah

Mei Teng said...

There's a great nasi lemak at Tanglin Clinic in KL (near National Mosque). Long queue.

WyYv said...

I wanna eat the telur mata kerbau.. How good if i could be in KL now .=X

[SK] said...

wow, look at the queue!! the nasi lemak must be very nice!! i wanna try..

smallkucing said...

wah lau eh...nice..didnt notice subang toll have stall like this. okie will try and look for it

:: yvonne :: said...

telur mata kerbau is my favorite! is my MUST order whenever I order maggi goreng!!! :)

Alice Law said...

Oh my... the dish really look nice, it probbaly tastes fantastic... really going to try this out!^-6

happy weekend!

:: yvonne :: said...

telur mata kerbau is my favorite! is my MUST order whenever I order maggi goreng!!! :)

suituapui said...

Omigawd!!! Any place where I have to queue...no, thank you lah! I don't have the patience. LOL!!!

Hayley said...

Wah the crowd... =_=
There's a famous Malay nasi lemak stall at my hometown too, somewhere near Tupai... but dont know why the nasi lemak doesnt taste good as before already...

vialentino said...

sonia: not sure got open during weekend...do let me know if open....

jfook: the price for 2 chicken with a vege and one sugar cane drink cost me rm 7+...cheap?

caroline: yeah...love telur mata kerbau a lot...

mei teng: yeah...lots of nice nasi lemak in KL ...just love the coconut rice...

wyyv: come come to KL....KL only got certain nice food...

sk: yaloh...ppl willing to wait under the hot sun sumore...

smallkucing: i also wouldn't know....a very hidden corner along the highway....

yvonne: yeah...love it with indo mee goreng too...

alice law: yeah ...give a try and let me know...happy weekend to u too.

suituapui: me too dun hv patience but i will go early than normal hour one...

hayley: maybe standard drop liow...or cut cost...hehehe.

yvonne said...

Eh, 2 chicken with a vege and one sugar cane drink cost abt rm 7+ is considered cheap, for KL standard. I'm a HUGE nasi lemak fan but how come I never spotted this place whenever I use this route. Next time must open my eyes wider.

LittleLamb said...

can u let me know exactly where is this? cos my office nearby but i didnt know got such place wor?

its in Batu 3?

taufulou said...

ooo..simple dish look so nice..
makes me want to go makan nasi lemak later liau~

Anonymous said...

Hi where's this place exactly if i'm coming from LDP (puchong)?

Anonymous said...

Follow SSF (Curtain Shop) sign board after Subang Tol. It's just opposite SSF, a corner house (Jalan Mesra 1, Shah Alam)

Related Posts with Thumbnails