My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, August 13, 2010

New High Nuffnang Unique Visitors and Papayayas Baby Leather Shoes

Thanks for your support ... Closing 500 unique visitors per day soon ...
  • What as an author of this blogsite should say ... millions thanks for your ever support on my website ... a huge boost for me to keep on blogging ...
  • A new high unique visitors for my site .... 466
  • Once again, thanks for your support ...

How nice if the share market have this kind of increment ... always NAIK only ... can see on the weekends, my traffic will drop ... my rest day from blogging ...

Dylan's New Papayayas Leather Shoe ...
  • I have a pronounciation problem with this brand ... Papayayas .... I told Yve, where is Dylan's PAPAYA shoes.
  • Bought a new pair of leather shoes for Dylan since he start to stand and walk a bit now ( 2-3 steps). Avery comfy and soft kind of leather shoes ...
  • Nowadays, baby are so lucky that they can have leather shoes at such early age. I remembered I have my first leather shoes when was a boy scout at 12 years old only.

100% Natural Leather ...
  • Toy R Us star card ... I guess once the parents own this card ... not sure the parents bought the toys for their own children to play or the parents wants to play themself????
  • Guess u know which category I am ... hahaha

Free sign-up ... and can enjoy many discount ... my wallet also will go empty very fast


I love the sound of this mini xylophone ... sumore so colorful ... I always play with it at home ...


Finally I got this maze with mirror for myself ... I mean for Dylan ... hehehe.


I love this colorful stack up ... always attach it as a mini ball and roll on the floor and play with Dylan ... he will start chasing the ball here and there ...

25 comments:

Shell (貝殼) said...

COngratulation!!! i also need add oil liao..

Hayley said...

Cute shoes! and so many toys!!

Have a nice weekend Via!

suituapui said...

Don't understand all this unique or not unique... Not into all that. I miss the days when I used to buy such things for my daughter - now all grown now... SIGH!!!

mNhL said...

wah! Your unique visitors is more than mine 10 times. haha

Is ToyRus member card FREE? I thought u need to pay some annual fees, something like that.

Haha....bet you are the parents who love to play with toys. hehe...

The shoes very nice! Must be quite pricey eh?

Casendra said...

haha... the toys are as cool as your unique visitors

suituapui, grown up can also have another type of toys :)

Lina Lee said...

Congrats to you Vialentino, really a great blog to read with nice pictures. Keep it up!

smallkucing said...

LOL...Papaya shoes..great one! Laugh till my perut pecah

Lucky Dylan having so many toys

[SK] said...

wow, your blog is becoming more and more popular leh, congratulations bro~~~

so is that why you bought so many toys for Dylan?? :p

yvonne said...

So envy you.... I have only 10% of your statistic. Cis...

Oh ya, that toysrus card is mainly for me - to fulfill my childhood dream, bwahahaha!!

Sonia (Nasi Lemak Lover) said...

Congrats! you deserved to this, Happy weekend!

lechua said...

wah 500!! good stuff....
hmm and u seem to be enjoying the toys u bought more than dylan heh

:: yvonne :: said...

WOW! Congrats!!! :)

choi yen said...

Wow, well done!! I hope my blog can achieve this too!!! Gambateh together!!!

I always restrict myself to buy toy for Sam coz she very fast get boring of it!

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

congrats! :D Whoaa so many toys for Dylan! he sure enjoy it a lot! hahaha!!

Rafael Lam said...

Congratulations! That's really high numbers of visitors!

Your kid must be happy for these colorful toys!

Joanne Ting said...

wow, your hits increasing everyday. you really deserved it. congrats to you.

Carrie said...

congrats dear! Keep it up!

ai wei said...

congrates!
never have that high view too ><

add oil add oil

ken said...

i want more traffic also.. haha..
anyway, cute toys =P

Thristhan said...

Wow, so much hits, Wish my website had that many too :)

4 ™ said...

I got 9k traffic in this week. but i dun think it gonna last long.

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

work hard! i remember when i hit 500 a day too, i was jumping for joy! after that i hit the plateau..cant seem to get more readers.

Cath J said...

All the best via.. ^_^...congrats..

I lost my ToysRus card.. -_-

uLi.佑莉 said...

Congrats on the new stats bro! :)

taufulou said...

wah seh..congrats on your new stats eh..getting famous liau~

Related Posts with Thumbnails