My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My holiday at Tiara Beach Resort @ Port Dickson

My short getaway at Port Dickson ...
  • Recently have been posting foods @ Port Dickson ... yeah, I was there for a night stay at Port Dickson (PD) last 2 weeks ago ... it have been many years ago since I come and visit PD.
  • Brought my nephew - Brian and my parents-in-lawn together for this short family outing ...

Bugs Bunny, Brian and the clown ...
  • The weather was just perfect enough ... sometimes sunny and sometimes cloudy ...

Overview snapshot of the Tiara Beach Resort ...



Dylan doesn't want to be carried and now he likes to walk ... very turtle mode ...


A very good place for teambuilding actually ... love this pool volleyball ...


Nice place for sun bathing ...






Lots of activities for kids ...


The resort's Octopus trademark ... reminds me Paul the Octopus ...








It was so quiet in the noon 3pm ... then thought that it was super sunny and is a puasa month, everyone hibernate in their own room ...


After 5pm ...darn , the pool and resort is packed with people ...


Brian (3 yrs old) he is so daring that he climbed up and slide down the pool ... shocked my parents-in-law as I let him try to slide down by himself ... manage to capture this shot and he was smiling all the way down ...


Baby Dylan also love to slide down but with Yve accompany ...


Here I come down ... thank goodness I brought my Olympus Waterproof camera ...



Baby Dylan just too happy to play with the water ...
  • Awesome get together family holiday and like this resort a lot ... will suggest to my friends and we will come together here again ...

34 comments:

FOODnTRAVELla said...

Can see that you and your family are having a good time. Enjoy your holiday!

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

fun fun fun! hehe! heiyerr i tell u my lil sis oso lke dat! since she noe how to walk dy, always walk n run everywhere, jual mahal when ppl wanna carry her! so actsy! LOL!

citrella said...

wah you bring your camera to the pool... not scared will spoil? hehe. Happy family time u have.

[SK] said...

haha, so nice and so enjoyable bro.. cute little Dylan leh~~

Hayley said...

Wow wow, the water park looks like so much fun!

p/s: You look very funny in the last photo :D hahahah :P

vialentino said...

foodntravella: i think the kids enjoy more than me ... hahaha...but feel happy to see them that they are happy...thanks.

caroline: yaloh....now he always kick me and ask me to put him down ... he walk and jatuh or sometimes knock to the wall also he got no rasa one.

citrella: using olympus u1030 camera...waterproof and antishock...not slr camera...that one sure will be a pain in my heart.

sk: thanks....short getaway only ...

hayley: hahaha...yeah...cause dylan keep on splashing the water and hit to my face ...

Monica said...

what a nice resort!! glad that u all had such a wonderful day! :)

xin said...

went there few years ago too with my family. i think it is a great place for kids!

Alv0808 said...

Wow..what a happy moment

iamthewitch said...

Looks like Dylan had so much fun! How come he used the float like that ar? I thought the float is supposed to surround your body with your hands above, but seems like Dylan only had his head above the float.. LOL!

SimpleGirl said...

seems like a nice place for family holiday,......howz the rate like?

smallkucing said...

uiks...my friend also went there recently. Not sure same time as u or not

taufulou said...

woah~ what day you go wor..emptny eh..so nice to take photograpghy..no 1 kacau~

Dora said...

I guess u & ur wife were playing like big kids in the pool! Love the splashing moments :-)

Jac said...

enjoy your holidays!
by the way how you come my blog?
just curious...

Erika Toh said...

Wah....I need a holiday too~ Port Dickson is a lovely place to be~ Lots of water everywhere...fun, fun fun!!! xD

WyYv said...

So this is the famous Tiara Beach Resort? It looks great! I wonder how much would it cost to stay overnight at there? Baby Dylan is looking good there =] He looks kinda shock in that third picture, maybe he first time see a swimming pool with that size? =D

ChrisAu said...

yeap, i have been there. It's not a real beach but a man-made large pool. Seems like u guys having lots of fun. Perhaps, this is one of the few attractions in PD left.

CH Voon said...

plan to go there this weekend...but it is so expensive rm450. Reconsider about it.

CathJ said...

Last time I saw this place was still under construction... not bad... it looks great... can go visit nxt time.. :)

ken said...

long time no visit PD edy.. =)

fufu said...

argh really wish i could swim!!!!!! i wanna go to the pool ;P

Jasmine said...

Tiara Beach quite expensive o....

choi yen said...

I want my vacation too!!! But I don't like to play water so I choose Cameron Highland lor, hehe :P

Shell (貝殼) said...

Wow, nice resort & a nice family trip~

Mummy Gwen said...

This resort is very nice. Wow..got water park there..awesome. Dylan really loves the water. :)

cheeyee said...

Nice place for family and kids. :)

yvonne said...

I like your last family photo. Dylan is so cute with his head poking out from the floater, lol! But the water park is really very crowded.

uLi.佑莉 said...

Oh, I been here b4, during my 1st company family day...nice hotel although there has no beach...but quite good.

Anonymous said...

it's great to have holiday at TBR.
I found one private unit, cheaper than management price.

http://tiarabeachresortpd.blogspot.com/

legend port dickson said...

nice photos of your holiday. next time you visiting PD, let me know.
can contact me for discounted rates at legend port dickson

Tiara Beach Resort said...

Recently Tiara Beach Resort has enforce a wristband control system to access the pool.. not sure if you face any problem with that.

Suessy Thorne said...

Thanks vialentino for sharing to us your great experienced together with your family. Nice vacation and the resort are perfect for family acquaintance.

Visit Cebu City

Ranjeet Kumar said...

The beach resort holidays are best accommodation choice for tourists, these resorts offer a spectacular view of the splendid sun, sand, and sea right from the spaciously designed and well-appointed guestrooms. Pampering the visitors to their heart's desire

Related Posts with Thumbnails