My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mizz Nina Feat and Colby O'Donis - What You Waiting For

Malaysia Hottest Local Artist now ... http://www.mizznina.com/

  • Always hear the song below over the radio station ... I am proud that she is a Malaysia born and make our country proud.
  • I seriously love her voice and this song very much ...
  • Who is Mizz Nina ?? .... She is the daugther to Tan Sri Dato' Azman Hashim (AmBank Chairman) is one of the richest people in Malaysia and his net worth is estimated by Forbes to be US$600 million , making him the 11th richest person in Malaysia .
  • Check out her MTV ...

  • The song is familiar to you now?
  • The lyric:-

    CHORUS Colby
    Baby I never seen someone with your body
    You make me wanna get this party started,
    Hey baby come and tell me what's the score
    Baby, baby, tell me, what your, what your, waiting for

    CHORUS Mizz Nina
    Baby I never seen someone with your body
    You make me wanna get a little naughty
    Hey baby come and get me it's all your's
    Baby, baby, tell me, what your, what your, waiting for

    VERSE
    Colby
    It's your birthday so tell me what you wanna do

    Mizz Nina
    It's my birthday I really wanna get with you

    Colby
    Drop the beat now and baby we can get it started

    Mizz Nina
    We'll go insane and take it to the after party

    HOOK

    Colby
    So what's your name, hey baby what's your name, oh yeah

    Mizz Nina
    Sexy's my name, yeah sexy is my name

    Colby
    Ok, and what's your game, hey baby what's your game

    Mizz Nina
    Ok I like to play, I, I like to play, ay,

    CHORUS Colby
    Baby I never seen someone wit your body
    You make me wanna get this party started,
    Hey baby come and tell me what's the score
    Baby, baby, tell me, what your, what your, waiting for

    CHORUS Mizz Nina
    Baby I never seen someone with your body
    You make me wanna get a little naughty
    Hey baby come and get me it's all your's
    Baby, baby, tell me, what your, what your, waiting for

    VERSE 2
    Colby
    Hey sexy girl from Kuala la la Lumpur

    Mizz Nina
    Hey baby that's me, I'll be on the dance floor

    Colby
    I got your a surprise, we're poppin up in vip

    Mizz Nina
    And if I ask nice can I take you home with me

    HOOK x2

    CHORUS Colby
    Baby I never seen someone wit your body
    You make me wanna get this party started,
    Hey baby come and tell me what's the score
    Baby, baby, tell me, what your, what your, waiting for

    CHORUS Mizz Nina
    Baby I never seen someone with your body
    You make me wanna get a little naughty
    Hey baby come and get me it's all your's
    Baby, baby, tell me, what your, what your, waiting for


    Bridge
    Colby
    Baby, lets get crazy, come on loose control, oh, oh

    Mizz Nina
    We're gonna tear up the after party, I know you want some more, oh, oh, oh

    Colby
    I wanna see ya, work that body, Drop it down real low, low, low

    Mizz Nina
    Hey baby, come and get me, tell me, what your, what your, what your, what your waiting for.

    CHORUS Colby
    Baby I never seen someone wit your body
    You make me wanna get this party started,
    Hey baby come and tell me what's the score
    Baby, baby, tell me, what your, what your, waiting for

    CHORUS Mizz Nina
    Baby I never seen someone with your body
    You make me wanna get a little naughty
    Hey baby come and get me it's all your's
    Baby, baby, tell me, what your, what your, waiting for

20 comments:

Alice Seow said...

OMG, a cool information and did not know she is a Malaysian and also very RICH DAUGHTHER!

♥Wei Wei♥ said...

woaw..i also love this song...but i dont know who is miss nina..but now i knoe...hehe..thks...

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to know that she is a pure Malaysian. Great Song and she is HOT!

No wonder I hear the SEXY is my name radio ads. Not sure from which radio station play that.

Erika Toh said...

Oh yeah, I love this song very much!!! xD

Hey sexy girl from Kuala la la Lumpur...!

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

aiya.. basi dy diz song! lol! i dnt relly noe her background but i noe she's one of the member of teh tarik krew, one of the band in malaysia. :))

heiyer shud post up Club Cant Handle Me by Florida ft David Guetta ma! mwahahaha!!

Gerard said...

Love this song dude and daughter to 11th richest man in malaysia ... WOW WOW WOW $$$$$$

Merryn said...

I also know her as a Teh Tarik Krew member...

Dora said...

Oh only now I know she's the daughter of Tan Sri Dato' Azman! I thought his children must be in corporate field like himself...

ken said...

wear until like that? no one complain? =P

Jeannie Yap LP said...

Hello vialentino,

Nice blogsite here and nice to meet you. I know this song but did not know she is from a super rich family.

foongpc said...

Yes I love this song - quite catchy. And that guy Colby sang with Lady Gaga in Just Dance.

fufu said...

i wanna be her bf!!!! hahaha or gigolo better... dont need to potong and can eat pork still... wahahahaha

WyYv said...

wah! tis song is superb.. mizz nina really have a good body n voice =] *thumbs up*

-wy-

Hayley said...

Smart!
Haha, I actually love this few weeks ago.. she's really sweet!

Jasmine said...

nice song!

i also wish you have a nice weekend (*v*)hehe......

choi yen said...

I don't know her but wish u good weekend ahead!

cHrIstInA_YY said...

My friends have been playing this song from her over 'n over again... now a bit... hehe

Xjion89 said...

@@wow~~speechless a bit due to her background~~~

anyway, supported here^^

Anonymous said...

if u guys pass by Amcorp Mall , there is a giant poster, AmBank Let U Smile ambassador!!!

iamthewitch said...

Yea I know this song and I knew it was sung by a Malaysian too! Proud of her!

Related Posts with Thumbnails