My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fish Head Noodles @ Win Soon Cafe, Bandar Puteri Puchong

Fish Head Noodles (Yu Tao Mai) ... too many MSG ...

  • What is Fish Head Noodles exactly ... it is a noodle soup in which the main ingredients are rice vermicelli and fried fish head (separated into chunks). This dish is notable for the creamy, rich soup, which is typically made using a mixture of fish stock and milk – the latter being an uncommon ingredient in Chinese cuisine. A variant using ordinary fish meat also exists.
  • I am also a fan of Fish Head Noodles and since there is a new well known Fish Head Noodles branch ~ Win Soon Cafe opened @ Bandar Puteri Puchong, decided to give it a try.

  • Firstly, I like the ambience of this restaurant ... very spacious and clean. Of course I could not wait to taste the Win Soon Cafe famous Fish Head Noodles ... really hope it wont dissapoint me at all.

Dylan also enjoy sitting here and eating his yogurt ...


Time to order some food and drinks ... lots of food varities ...


Sea Coconut Drink ... too sweet actually, I really don't want to get diabetes ... but lots of sea coconut ...

Fish Paste Noodles ... I love the fish paste ... very nice and the meat is bouncy when you ate it. Noodles taste good but the soup was too salty ... you can sense the amount of MSG they put in ...

Fish Head Noodles (Yu Tao Mai) with squid balls ...
  • The noodles here taste quite good. However, I feel that a good amount of MSG have been added into the soup.
  • Price was ok ok only ... RM 7.50 per bowl. Yve will bring me to taste one of the best Fish Head Noodles at Serdang ... she told me the soup taste better than this and the price is much cheaper ....
  • For those who have tried the Bandar Puteri Branch, do give your feedback ... I have yet to try the Kuchai Lama restaurant, so it's bit difficult for me to compare.

15 comments:

Yvon S said...

I perfer Fish Paste Noodles.. Hard to found a delicious Fish Paste Noodles nowadays..

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

how come it looks creamy to me one?? hahaha!

WyYv said...

haha.. too much MSG? i see.. some ppl like MSG very much one.. hmm.. the ambiance really looks great.. their yu tao mai is also well garnished~

suituapui said...

Eeeee....these days, I'm very sensitive to msg. Will feel the crystals melting in my mouth long after I've eaten the stuff. Yucks!

fufu said...

i been there before back in 2007 :) very nice :) like the soup too bad now you found it has too much MSG

[SK] said...

hmmm, looks like this one is not so worth a try woh.. better wait for your review for the one in serdang~~ :p

Xjion89 said...

hahhaa, too muc MSG no good for health~~~

btw, congratz on hitting another 466 ppl unique visitors, so geng!
hw did u do tat?~~~

Aggie said...

I love fish head noodles!!! without the fish head parts of course. :P Yum Yum

uLi.佑莉 said...

I love this noodles as well...from its outlook, tasted delicious leh!

foongpc said...

Too much MSG? Yikes! I can't take food with too much MSG. Will feel very thirsty afterwards!

Cath J said...

nyummm... once you say sweet... I straight can feel the sweetness.. LOL.. (But Cola lagi can cause diabetes oh... tu tu at the back... ;-p)

Monica said...

I love fish paste noodle! hmm but too much MSG huh..

JoinMe said...

Hi vialentino,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks.

jengkae said...

go to ah kiew at serdang, homemade kampung style no MSG, go google it

vong faye said...

To welcome 2013
WIN SOON CAFE SDN BHD have publish
New Tom Yam Soup Flavor and Side dishes,
We would sincerely invite you to attend our Press Conference,
Our founder Mr. Kwa Win Soon will also attend.
Besides that we also will prepared our New Tom Yam Soup Flavor and Side dishes for you to experience.

Date : 22.01.2013

Time : 3pm -5pm


Venue :

Win Soon Cafe Sdn Bhd
No. 16-2A, Jalan Puteri 2/6,
Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong,
Selangor.

Please contact
Ms. Vong 03-8065 1307

We are sincerely looking forward for your arrival.

Regards,

WIN SOON CAFE SDN BHD

Related Posts with Thumbnails