My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Citarasa 1 Malaysia Ramadhan Buffet Dinner @ Cinnamon Coffee House, One World Hotel

My lovely-licious Ramadhan Buffet Dinner ...

  • The best of Malaysia is found at the award-winning Cinnamon Coffee House this Ramadhan as an abundance of traditional Ramadan favourites, signature Chinese dishes and delectable Indian temptations as well as stalls featuring Malaysian delicacies are showcased in the buffet itself.
  • With a diverse menu of over 100 dishes offered with the theme of Citarasa 1 Malaysia, have an unforgettable feast for the eyes as well as the palate.
  • Just let me take you a tour of Cinnamon Coffee House @ One World Hotel ...

Love the dining setting and ambience of this coffee house ...


Many award-winning certificates by Cinnamon Coffee House ... definitely the best place to dine during Ramadhan ...


Lots of stall and food varieties you can find @ here ...


Love this wine store keeping ... wish to have this in my own house one day ...








The Chefs ...
  • Alright, I am feeling hungry now and it is time for food ... make sure you have a towel at your side to wipe your saliva ... myself drooled over those foods while writing this post ...darnnnn.




Fresh Seafoods ...


I am suprise they have chicken rice stall ... their chicken taste very good and yummy.


This is the main dish highlight ... I was stunt when I saw the Roast New Zealand whole lamb with briyani rice and sauces ... I just love the fragrant of the lamb soaked into the briyani rice ...taste so so delicious indeed.








Love their fresh sashimi served here ... nice to go with Wasabi sauce ...








Like this Salad Bowl ...


My favourite vege ... Green Peas ...






They have Indian delicacies too .... very yummy.




The World's Best Fresh Oysters is in here ... the group of foodies totally agreed that this is best fresh Oyster you can find in Malaysia ... we have many dozens of this as it is so fresh and tasty. Lovely to eat with the lemon juice and tobasco sauce.


Like their fresh cold seafood offerings ...


Fresh mussels ...




Ooo la la ... my favourite seafood ... Fresh Cold Prawns ...


Foods for grilling ...


My Ikan Bakar, love the sauces and really nice to eat the grilled fish ...


Otak-otak ...


Love their thin crust pizza which filled up with many toppings ... simply delicious and very cheesy ...




Fried Tempura Prawns ...


Nasi Ulam ...


It is dessert time ... love the varieties of ice cream served here ...


My ABC Ice Kacang ...
















Fresh Local Fruits ...


Here are my foods I took ... love the fresh steamed Cod Fish ... so smooth meat texture and melts in your mouth.


Satays ... just love the satays so much and the kacang gravy ...


My plate of oysters ... just for myself only ... look at those fresh oysters ...


Am I a good to be a Food Stylist? ... purposely style my Black Squid Ink pasta ...


Everyone just love this black squid ink pasta ... I had two plates of this ... way too delicious and creamy ...


Time for cam-whore as I met some of the foodies during the food tasting ... Carmen, Coco, Michelle, Wilee & Pureglutton ... not in picture (Ken, Vivian, Bok, Andrew, Sidney, Sunny, Witch, Saucer).


Their profession which I got to know from them ... imagine they are Food Scientist, Doctor and Computer Technician .... do they even look like one? hahaha ...


Esther showcasing her kuih muih ...
  • Surau facilities are available for Muslim guests as well as ample parking spaces.
  • Price for Ramadhan Buffet Dinner:-
    RM 98++ / adult and RM 49++ / child aged 4 to 12 years old.
  • For reservations, please call Cinnamon Coffee House @ 03-7681 1157

    Location Details:-
    One World Hotel
    First Avenue,
    Bandar Utama City Centre,
    47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

    website: www.oneworldhotel.com.my

32 comments:

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

waaaa! won so many awards dy! as usual, those foods make me drool!! i just had my lunch but now craving for the abc ice kacang dy!!! grrrr gonna get it this afternoon!! LOL!

Shell (貝殼) said...

This is the buffet that served with most varieties of food that i ever had~

smallkucing said...

won so many awards ah. No wonder the food looked delicious

reanaclaire said...

98rm? i think i can give a try... :)

choi yen said...

really a lot of food, I missed this :(

suituapui said...

Oooo...the food! Really to die for! I'd love the roast lamb and bryani... I don't think I would want to go to such buffets nowadays as I can't eat too much - just two helpings to the most, already full...so it's not really worth the money paid.

Btw, before I retired, I used to travel and stayed in hotels a lot (long stretches of a week at least each time) and eventually, after a couple of days each time, I would get sick of the food as generally, I found that they tasted more or less the same...and I would head to the nearest hawker stall for Teochew porridge or wantan mee or char siew fan. Guess it's ok for people who seldom eat at such places - a real dining experience. What do you think?

Wilee said...

I like the photos :D

foongpc said...

Drooling.....

Sonia (Nasi Lemak Lover) said...

wor, so many foods,all look so delicious !

:: yvonne :: said...

the foods seem not bad..! luckily I back from lunch dy.. hehe

Joanne Ting said...

lovely food by this hotel. By the way, the oysters really looks fresh and clean. Can't wait to have a taste of it.

James said...

I been here for hi-tea. love the coffee house and their food taste great. I will bring my family for ramadhan feast at here. Like the fresh looking prawns there.

Amazing pics by you. Tempt me too much!

mNhL said...

Ohhh....the awards....so many of them!!!

The food all look so nice especially the bryani and lamb. oh....i'm craving for that now. Lucky got Ramadhan bazaar nearby. haha..

BB_hwiyee said...

the food all look very nice and fresh...nice photo u take.



reply from my blog >
yup,that is one of the project that i done.

my lomo is taking by film.
done editing^^ i love the effect.

Monica said...

wow another Ramadhan buffet dinner! ;) everything looks so delicious esp fresh oysters, that's my fave! :D

WyYv said...

man... im drooling wen seeing those pictures of foods... *currently wiping the table* ... HAHAHA.. u really took A LOT of pictures there.. all of them are extremely nice^^

Anonymous said...

Hello!

found this site just randomly..and as i love fashion and all the things that comes with it thought it would b a good idea to join...hope ur all friendly..:D

Take care, Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]Personal Loans[/url] website!

cHrIstInA_YY said...

I wanna have all those seafood!!!And desserts too, keke =D~

email2me said...

Ish ish ish ... this post gals pix more than food man ... hahahaha

[SK] said...

wow, very very nice woh, so many varieties of food to choose from!! no wonder got so many awards lah.. but then don't think i can go buffet nowadays lah, old already can't eat much~~

oLive said...

Via, i m super duper tripper hungry now after reading ur blog..
Forgive me, i m trying to swallow ur blog now!
hehe... ^^

Cath J said...

got a shock berbuka puasa with wine.. ;-p ;-p ;-p

I am drooling with all the food via!!! and beautiful photos!!! ^_^v

Anonymous said...

I don't think the hotel has a halal cert right? Since they serve wine. Too bad since the food look nice though.

yvonne said...

Love those food... But I thought oranges and apples are imported fruits? Kekekeke....

Mich-Anne said...

Simply lovely and delicious buffet food there ...

taufulou said...

wah lau... u r fast!

taufulou said...

cannot deny one of the best buffet so far..:D

thule a.k.a leo said...

let's see how many Ramadan buffet that you go this year ok?? LOL!

Big Boys Oven said...

waw so many food leh! hahahahah! eat eat and eat!

uLi.佑莉 said...

So much variety wor....jeng le!

Jasmine said...

oh!you two had met!

Stephanie said...

The oysters will be my first pick. Then the steamed cod fish ;-D Yum yum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails