My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, July 12, 2010

World Cup 2010: 24 hours did not sleep

Hope it won't be a penalty shootout ...

  • I am watching the World Cup final now ... what an exciting game with many yellow cards flashed out ... hope to see more drama such as punching and I love those sliding tackles.
  • Make sure it won't be a fried sotong meal for my lunch tomorrow ... hehehe. Go Spain! Make it a sPAINful one for Holland ...

11 comments:

vialentino said...

thank you mr. octopu$$$!

HenRy LeE ® said...

haha... octopus is 100% accurate this time! cant wait for brazil 2014! :)

Mei Teng said...

I wonder what would happen if Paul got it wrong. He might end up in the cooking pot...hehe.

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

yay! spain won! mwahaha

taufulou said...

hahah..spain won ler...damm geng!

Euro and World cup in their pocket~

taufulou said...

hahah..spain won ler...damm geng!

Euro and World cup in their pocket~

Dora said...

Some wanna kiss Paul the Octopus while some wanna fry him right away... but I'm glad to see Spain won :-)

uLi.佑莉 said...

I won too! hehehe......

vialentino said...

yeah...i think the octopus is a bookie pet ... hehehe ... anyway, is a great match to watch ... Spain deserved to win ...

thule a.k.a leo said...

I watched the beginning.. the game was so boring that I slept most of the time until I had a hunch that there would be a goal... and true enough, Iniesta scored the decisive goal taht made Spain history less than a minute when I opened my eyes! Speaking about instinct!

PeckWm said...

Yes.. Spain WOn!!! haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails