My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rush Hour at The Manhattan FISH MARKET, E@Curve, Mutiara Damansara

Tick Tock Tick Tock ... Divine timing and food @ The Manhattan FISH MARKET

  • Everyone is rushing for time thse days and The Manhattan Fish Market understand that every second is essential for their diners when it comes to dining, which is they have introduced the 'Rush Hour @ Manhattan'.
  • I am very happy that I was invited together with the bloggers to taste and to do a review on thier 'Rush Hour @ Manhattan' menu. I seriously over excited to get a taste of the food as I really love The Manhattan FISH MARKET fresh seafood a lot.


I love the entrance design concept with their very big signage which nobody will miss out from their eyes.


Did some Black and White effect ... luv it!


Like their interior design with a 'fish market' feel and the spacious dining area.


Do read the history of The Manhattan Fish Market ...


Cozy dining area ... can cater a big group as well ...


Like some of their art collections hanged on the wall ...






Ta-dang ... told u I made new blogger friends. Even met Renee Tay and Mimidevils for the first time @ here thou I know them for quite sometime ...


One of the staff explaining to us on the Rush Hour menu ...

  • Let's not waste time and jump directly to the Rush Hour menu ...from the sounds of it, we knew that it had got a pretty good gauge with TIME, and The Manhattan FISH MARKET is sure to have that under control.

Flakin' Fun in the Garden (RM 13.90) consists of yummy tuna flakes served on a bed of fresh greens with Caesar Chutney or Cajun Honey Mustard dressing.


The Caesar Chutney and Cajun Honey Mustard dressing for the salad.


For pasta lovers, Shrimp my Pasta (RM 16.90) consists of swirls of delicious spaghetti in a light garlic, corinader and olive oil sauce, tossed with succulent sauteed shrimps and dusted with zesty chili flakes.


The Wrap 'N Roll (RM 14.90) consists of scrumptious tuna flakes wrapped in tortilla, packed with garden-fresh veggies drizzled with the famous Manhattan Flaming Sauce and served with a side of Chips.


Love the freshness of the tortilla bread ... yummy!

Very nice to eat with the famous Manhattan Flaming Sauce ...


It's time to play with fire ... you'll be excited with the next dish ... Flaming Tuna Pie ...


Did I just mentioned about the Flaming Tuna Pie , oh yes, you are right ... time to put some flame on the food ... please do not try this at home ... only can be done by the crews in The Manhattan FISH MARKET


Just look at those creamy mozzarella being perfectly flamed ... I can't wait to have a bite of it ....


The final touch ... Flame till the max! Like I said before, please do not ever try to flame your own food at home ok!


The Flamin' Tuna Pie (RM 15.90), a hearty pie made of chunky tuna bits, packed with sauteed veggies, topped with creamy mozzarella and flamed!


To wash down the food choices, you can have The Manhattan FISH MARKET's Citrus Mint (RM 6.90) consists of crushed ice in refreshing lemon juice with a dash of cool mint. A very refreshing drink which would definitely quench your thirst.
  • Here are some of the food off the 'Rush Hour @ Manhattan' menu ...

Let me introduce The Manhattan FISH MARKET signature dish of all time, the Manhattan Seafood Platter (RM 46.90) consists of deep fried fish fillet, calamari, oysters, and their award winning flaming prawns served with chips and garlic rice. Remember this is stricly to be shared with two or more!

Lots of fresh seafood, I totally enjoy myself with this seafood ... you can never find it elsewhere other than The Manhattan FISH MARKET.


Time to flame those prawns ...


Wow ... nice burning flame on the food ...


Look at those flaming prawns ... perfectly flamed.

I love the crunchiness of this fried calamari and big in size too ...


You must really order this Garlic Butter Mussels (RM 16.90) ... a very delicious poached mussels in creamy Manhattan garlic butter sauce. Comes with slices of baguette.


Slices of fresh baguette ... very nice to dip with the creamy Manhattan garlic butter sauce.


Another picture of my favourite starters, oh yes, those mussels are imported from New Zealand ...


The Grilled Norwegian King Salmon Fillet (RM 26.90) is another favourite of mine. Naturally grilled in basic salt and pepper topped with Manhattan garlic butter sauce.

Absolutely fresh and love the Salmon meat so much ... once you ate it and you will know what I mean.


The Manhattan Mocha (RM 7.90), very strong mocha taste ... love this coffee drink very much.


NY Ice Latte (RM 8.90)

Coffee Latte (RM 6.90)


Tropical Breeze (RM 7.90), a hawaiian fruit mocktail.

Tuscan Tiramisu (RM 9.90) - Their very own version of the famous Italian dessert, prepared using the best coffee and cream cheese available.


Manhattan Mud Pie (RM 10.90) - their very own version of the famous rich chocolate cookie ice-cream pie topped with nuts and syrup.


Seriously sinful with chocolate ... so delicious and I can have another plate of it.


The bloggers enjoying their meal and chit-chatting around ...

Clock-wise rotate:- Esther & Andrew ; Me with the ladies, Esther, Coco & Mimidevil ; Me with Renee Tay ; Me with Wilee & Coco ...

  • Staying true to the Rush Hour rule, The Manhattan FISH MARKET will introduce, for-the-first-time, the 'Takeaway-Friendly' concept. With this Takeaway Friendly concept, diners can choose to pre-order their meals via a phone call to their nearest restaurant, swing by the restaurant and the food conveniently waiting to be 'taken-away'.
  • This campaign starts from 5th July, cruises for 5 weeks till 8th August 2010.
  • So start feasting while keeping your time in check for a great dining experience in The Manhattan FISH MARKET.

36 comments:

Joanne Ting said...

yeh yeh, first one to comment here.

I love their flaming prawns with those burnt cheese on top. really taste good.

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wah....new friends, somemore so leng lui...hehe! Delicious food le....hungry now >.<

c0co said...

nice foods nice photos!!!=D

reanaclaire said...

via.. all these food.. free of charge? for a review? :p

suituapui said...

I love Manhattan Fish Market...and I will ALWAYS order the Seafood Platter!!!! Yum! Yum! Been sometime since I last had that...

LittleLamb said...

you look very hang fook with the belly le...;p

Mei Teng said...

Was there a press review too? Or are restaurants now relying on food bloggers review to introduce their menus. Been coming across alot of food blogger review of restaurants lately.

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

i love this place !!! all the foods very fresh!!

vialentino said...

uli: ur turn will come soon.

coco: thanks...good to see u again.

claire: yeah...free...

suituapui: same goes for me, will order the seafood platter ...enuff for 2-3 ppl.

littlelamb: aiseh, dun laugh at me ler...yeah...my belly is getting big.

mei teng: i am not sure bout the press review ... yeah, now lots of advertising goes thru via bloggers to promote.

smallkucing said...

wah lau eh really flaming !

Cath J said...

Wow.. great food...and great people there.. ^_^

Dora said...

Oh yeah I love MFM to the max for their fresh seafood! Hey Via, u look like gaining "some amount" of weight after too much of good food lately huh:-) hehehe...

Caryne a.k.a. F-I-S-H said...

MFM always serve such big portion, my friends and I always unable to finish 'em all although we eat quite alot! hehe.

Must try the Manhattan Mud pie next time. It's so tempting!

thule a.k.a leo said...

Manhattan... for some reason I do not know, I have not come to this outlet despite coming to e@Curve often. don't ask me why coz I don't really know... now I only have to knock some sense into myself

taufulou said...

oooo...so happening..now only i get what Andrew mean...:p

mimid3vils said...

U r fast like Xin, me have to speed up dy... Really happy to meet u there :) Wondering when will us see each other again ler? ^.^

Big Boys Oven said...

wow lovely!

Wilee said...

haha nice to meet you at there:) and the photos are tempting me to go there again!

CH Voon said...

wah... eating again. this year ur goal cannot achieve anymore lo... how to reduce ur weight kekeke

so good ... a lot of food to eat.

nrewq said...

Very refreshing drink and like the fish from the platter.

ChrisAu said...

I always pass by this restaurant but never really tried it. Maybe I should try it this weekend. There's one in Jusco here in JB.

ken said...

i love manhattan fish market.. especially the seafood platter for 2 =)

Hayley said...

Wah, most of you have DSLR cameras! *jealous*
I only went to the one at Mid Valley once, and would love to visit it again!
Once again I must say, you have nice photos!

yvonne said...

I never had Manhattan Fish Market before. But after looking at those photos make me wanna take a day off and drive to the nearest outlet! Yummy!!

xin said...

i dont mind having the pasta for lunch today :P

Renee Tay said...

these pics are amazing, via! xxx

Renee Tay said...

btw, can you email me the pics of me and you and also me n my fren heidi? ( reneetyk@gmail.com ) i want the non-collage version :D thanks!

terence loh said...

Hou leng pictures! and I like the seafood platter. Nice the fire flame pictures. What camera did you use?

New Kid on the Blog said...

never knew manhattan fish market food can be so interesting. :)

cheeyee said...

Food again! Been there few times, but that was quite some time ago. Like their fried calamari.

Donna said...

Their price looks reasonable cheap for the portion. Will give a try after looking at your pictures

Ringo said...

their pasta looks delicious!

Jasmine said...

i love this place also........

wah! all liang liu be with you, so good, haha......

M-Knight said...

wah!!! many leng lui o....I like the food there...yum yum...

citrella said...

wow you made the food look so nice. I have been to Manhatten Fish Mkt in Singapore but not as nice as what you've blogged.

Btw I have tried to add you as a friend but I can't. Your profile didn't have the 'add as a friend' function for me to click :(((

Sizzling Suzai said...

omg..seriously sinful scrumptious photos! im drooling over all those pix and im kind of confius on which should i order 4 my beginning moment in FM soon..huhu tq 4 d great photo n review though! =P so envy w u guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails