My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Restorant Makanan Laut Telok Gong @ Port Klang

Seafood lunch with colleagues ...

  • Note: Actually I am away for my department teambuilding and will be back into blogging on next Monday. No worries, already scheduled ahead some of my post to entertain YOU!
  • It's been many years that I did not eat Seafood at Telok Gong till lately. Previously Telok Gong is very famous for fresh and cheap seafood.

  • Darn, I totally cant recall the ambience and surroundings cause normal I eat seafood at night and not in noon.

It was a hot hot day ... coconut is the best drink to order to chill me down ...


Fried Soft Shell Crab and Fried Mantis Prawns ...



Top pic: Fried Bee Hoon with tiny Lala ... one of their signature dish and I love it so much. Bottom pic: Fried 4 kings vegetables (Sei Tai Ting Wong) ... dun laugh at my cantonese ok!


Top pic: 'Siong Tong Lala' - Venus Shells in soup ... and Bottom pic: Tin Kai (Frogs) in kong poh sauce ...


And lastly, their famous curry prawns in coconut shell .... ho lioa
  • I think I need to check my cholesterol level again ... the food was way too delicious for 5 person to consume ...
  • Will come back here for Thodi ... cannot consume alcohol during office hour mah ... who love to drink Thodi?

20 comments:

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

lol! err.. i think i never eat seafood in daytime. LOL but seems so yummy oso la. dunno y it less tempting diz time. HAHA

smallkucing said...

cannot finish ah the food? send some over la . Fuiyoh...I love the sei tai tin wong. Petai. Yum.....

kenwooi said...

yum yum =)

[SK] said...

wah, Telok Gong, the only once i've been there was like more than 10 years ago leh.. because Klang is too far away for me~~

[SK] said...

can't really remember how the food taste like.. but from your photo, i love that fried beehoon with tiny lala, and also the clams in soup lor.. yum yum..

Angie Tan said...

Wow.. I haven't been to this place for a long time.

Anyway, I think last time I went there was for the sting ray and crabs...

babe_kl said...

such a luxurious lunch!!!

btw Nigel of Just Heavenly replied you. Go check at my blog ok cos he's asking for specifics

uLi.佑莉 said...

Coconut!! I want...so refreshing la....

Alice Law said...

We been there too during school holiday, it's wasted that we didn't order their famous coconut curry prawn!!!! T-T

Have a great day!

Caryne a.k.a. F-I-S-H said...

Goodness! The siong tong Lala and the curry prawns in coconut shells.
Slurpsss :P

thule a.k.a leo said...

somehow I think that those seafood restaurants have dropped in standard compared to the past few years! I have found a new place further inside Teluk Gong which I will be posting up later!

SimpleGirl said...

made me drool....esp after seeing the fried fish...feel like going for seafood this weekend haha

Cath J said...

Oh... man... Now I am hungry.... @.@

Joanne said...

What a delicious array of food!

In response to your comment, no I'm not a pastry chef or baker but I wish I was!

Xjion89 said...

wow, u hv turned into a foodie typhoon here..~~~hahahaha~~~

Lisa717 said...

seriously I hav not been to port klang ler~~ heard lotsa ppl said that we can get nice seafood there but too bad I havn't got the chance to go there!! your pics are just seducing lar!!! aiyoh~~~ hungry now!!

yvonne said...

Oh my! The food looks superb delicious. I love fried soft shell crab, fried mantis prawns, fried bee hoon .... I love everything you posted. Port Klang, huh? Haiz... now can see only, cannot eat *sigh* unless if I travel 350km from where I am.

Joanne Ting said...

Super Delicious seafood. I been there once and love the seafood very much. Too bad it was very far for me to travel down again to eat the seafood again.

v!vi@n said...

wow..the soft shell crab and the mantis prawn...this time is your photos make me hungry dy....

M-Knight said...

yum...

Related Posts with Thumbnails