My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, July 05, 2010

Restoran You Sheng Hakka Yong Tau Fu @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

Hakka Yong Tau Fu ...

  • Me and Yve went to a new Yong Tau Fu restaurant in Bandar Puteri Puchong ... more and more yong tau fu restaurants coming up in Puchong actually ...
  • I seriously love Hakka YTF a lot and hope this restaurant can fulfilled my desired Hakka YTF taste ...

  • Firstly, sorry for the bad pics quality ... took the pics with my Samsung Omnia handphone ...


Fishball and Sui Kow Soup ... the taste was just ok and nothing to shout about. The chef can improve more on the hakka flavour ...


Mui Choi Kau Yuk ... I think this is the dish name if not mistaken ... taste was ok only and really nothing special about it.
  • Overall, did enoy the dishes ... price was reasonably fairly cheap ... RM 0.90 sen per piece if not mistaken.

Fried Foo Chuk was crispy enough ...
  • Anyone else have tried some of the best Hakka Yong Tau Fu, do let me know yeah! Still in the hunt for the best tasty Hakka YTF!

12 comments:

smallkucing said...

There is one at Salak South Garden..Fei Lou YTF. Nice. Love their Yong Oyster

Big Boys Oven said...

Happy Birthday Dylan!

reanaclaire said...

if ipoh i know la.. at the perak stadium, one stall selling fish ball noodles.. 60 sen per piece.. my brother from KL always ends up eating 50 pieces at one go.. of course together with wife la..

Mei Teng said...

I love yong tau foo...especially the stuffed veggies.

suituapui said...

Yet to try Hakka food - one big restaurant near Bukui Bintang/round the corner before turning towards Pavilion. Been there? Any good?

vialentino said...

smallkuching: wow...great ...will go and hunt for it.

BBO: thanks.

claire: shock me ler....1 person can sapu 50 pcs very very geng ler...

mei teng: yeah...same here...need to hunt for something healthy liow...

suituapui: u mean the restoran hakka...very pricey one...ate there few times...actually the food there taste good. just bit exp.

Hayley said...

Lovely photos!
I like the fish ball and sui kaw soup, looks yummy!

Alice Law said...

Never have any Hakka YTH, is it better than Ampang YTH?!!(scratch head)

Have a nice day!

Nigel said...

I hardly can find a very good Hakka YTF. Nice pictures!

Cath J said...

not bad ma the photo.. ;)

Dora said...

I think my mom makes the best yong tau fu compared to the rest outside! hahaha :-)

v!vi@n said...

I LOVE HAKKA FOOD!!! hahahaahahaha..i m hakka ppl!!! LOL...my grandma used to cook those yong tau fu too eh..

Related Posts with Thumbnails