- Sorry for my late entry and replying back your comments. Totally busy with my work and no space to breath. Anyway, partly I am busy with my new iPhone 3Gs too ... I know I am outdated with iPhone 3Gs but it is my first free iPhone I got.
- Anyway, back to iPhone 4 ... was playing and testing it and really love the graphic resolution ... super sharp like HD only.
- The size is slimmer than the iPhone 3Gs and very stylish and looks very solid.
- The only drawback of this iPhone 4 is the antenna receiver signaling which Apple is rectifying it ... problem is when u hold the phone, the network signal tend to drop cause of the antenna receiver is at the bottom and not at the top. Basically, your hand will cover the antenna receiver and block the network signalling.
Slimmer than iPhone 3Gs ...
- Should I upgrade to iPhone 4? .... answer probably YES if I got the $$$$