My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

iPhone 4 in Malaysia

My first grasp of the iPhone 4 with micro simcard ...
  • Sorry for my late entry and replying back your comments. Totally busy with my work and no space to breath. Anyway, partly I am busy with my new iPhone 3Gs too ... I know I am outdated with iPhone 3Gs but it is my first free iPhone I got.
  • Anyway, back to iPhone 4 ... was playing and testing it and really love the graphic resolution ... super sharp like HD only.

  • The size is slimmer than the iPhone 3Gs and very stylish and looks very solid.

  • The only drawback of this iPhone 4 is the antenna receiver signaling which Apple is rectifying it ... problem is when u hold the phone, the network signal tend to drop cause of the antenna receiver is at the bottom and not at the top. Basically, your hand will cover the antenna receiver and block the network signalling.



Slimmer than iPhone 3Gs ...
  • Should I upgrade to iPhone 4? .... answer probably YES if I got the $$$$

26 comments:

Mei Teng said...

Everyone's jumping onto the Iphone bandwagon these days.

Had the opportunity to look at the Ipad. Not bad. I don't mind owning one although...it does not appear to be appropriate for work.

smallkucing said...

maybe you will get a free phone again leh :D

Farah said...

the look defly more gorgeous then the old one.

but many people said alots of drawback.

WyYv said...

haha.. if i got $$ i oso will change phone :D

reanaclaire said...

i can see but cannot own.. sigh.. :)

JD said...

Very nice phone. Although I love my BB, but thinking of getting this phone now.

JD said...

Very nice phone. Although I love my BB, but thinking of getting this phone now.

Jasmine said...

how is your new phone? must good, right? haha1.......

Kai and Baobei said...

"probably YES if I got the $$$$", good statement!! hahahaha!

vialentino said...

yeah...the iphone 4 got many drawbacks...so dun buy yet from overseas ...

jasmine: hahaha...enjoying playing games only with my iphone ...

Hayley said...

Actually I was planning to invest on iPhone, but after hearing some negative reviews on it, I switched my target to DSLR camera... haha.

But, it depends on individual also la, right?

suituapui said...

Yalor...so long haven't seen your comment in my blog. Sombong liao... iphone4? Aiyor...cannot afford lah! And I read a lot about how you must hold it in a certain position...or else cannot talk - something wrong in the design.

CH Voon said...

upgrade.... u got $$$$ one :D

iphone 4 is look better than previous version!

M1 said "potong potong "

You should said "upgrade upgrade "

uLi.佑莉 said...

No as of now coz so much problems le.... >.<

Caryne a.k.a. F-I-S-H said...

Actually i prefer the curvey shape of the iPhone 3Gs.

[SK] said...

wow, another iPhone user!! like everyone is talking about iPhone now, while i'm still using my very dodgy nokia bar phone~~ :(

TZ said...

Dude, i just got my iPhone on Digi Plan... I'm very satisfy with the service :)

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

I want iphone 4!! cant wait for it!! :D

Shell (貝殼) said...

hi guy, thanks for the invitation & nice to meet u yestereday~

xin said...

wah! now everyone also talks about iPhone4

babe_kl said...

i registered my email for iphone 4G update wid Digi, hopefully i'll get the announcement this round!

thule a.k.a leo said...

Heck i'll change back to normal candybar, slide or even flip phone anytime :P my iPhone 3GS is good but battery drains too fast & SMS is rather a pain in the a$$! Given my usage of phone which are mainly naking calls and SMS-ing, normal phone is sufficient for me

Lisa717 said...

yeeeeeeee...bro, envy at u cz u got free iphone to use eh!! I want it for so badly but I havn't gt enuff money to buy it..anyway, I love playing game with my ipod touch too..hahaha..guess wat, ppl did ask me that whether I own an iphone when I playing with my ipod.. kakka..

Big Boys Oven said...

wow I want iphone4, phone me babe!

taufulou said...

nahh..don jump to iphone 4 now... too much trial and error with bug..apple generation 1 is always full with alot prob~ wait for 2nd gen~

Anonymous said...

hey! whr did u get the micro simcard in msia? did u cut the simcard or sth?

Related Posts with Thumbnails