My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Inception Movie, Buy One Free One movie ticket by CIMB cardholders @ GSC Cinema

My latest movie in cinema after so long ...

  • Been a while that me and yve did not went to cinema to watch movie. We took a day off in a weekday and dump Dylan to the babysitter ...
  • Before went for the Inception Movie, went to have a quick lunch at Taiwan Recipe restaurant at Midvalley.

pics taken using Samsung Omnia HP: Tissue paper.
  • Nothing so fancy about this taiwan restaurant ... it is edible.

pics taken using Samsung Omnia HP: Yve's Chicken Chop rice in Claypot ...




pics taken using Samsung Omnia HP: My Spicy Beef Noodle ...



pics taken using Samsung Omnia HP: Honeydew Bubble Tea and Cola Float ...

CIMB Cardholders ... good news for movie go-ers! ...


pics taken using Samsung Omnia HP: Yes, free one ticket ... saved RM 9! ...
  • For the Inception movie ... better not to reveal so much and spoilt your movie experience for those who have not watched yet.
  • But it is a nice movie with the effect ... some might not get the meaning of the movie ... so stay focus during the movie.

17 comments:

smallkucing said...

what happen to the photos? not so clear geh. Wa...lucky you get to go watch movie

reanaclaire said...

cimb credit card holder or atm? :)

Mei Teng said...

What's the movie about? Sometimes, I would like to know before deciding to watch..hehe.

suituapui said...

Went to a newly-opened Taiwan place here - not nice and a bit expensive. :( I guess yours tasted nicer...

suituapui said...

P.S. I can't remember the last movie I saw in the cinema/cineplex. The Tigger Movie at Mid Valley, I think...when my daughter was still quite small. LOL!!!

cheeyee said...

Haha nice to go dating without the kids. :)

Btw, the free movie ticket is only limited to Inception?

Ju Ann said...

yes!! me going to watch this!!!

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

oits! so jahat dump baby dylan lagi tu! LOL! eh so nice lerrr got free one ticket. haha i noe d movie very nice!!! :D

uLi.佑莉 said...

The movie is abit confuse to me la....hahahha!

qwazymonkey said...

Can't wait to watch inception this weekend. Heard lotz about it.

Just curious, you look very much like JT from BBBS. Are you?

thule a.k.a leo said...

AH!! Something I'd love to do with my wife almost every weekend before our daughter came into our lives!
Now it's considered a luxury. I think the last movie was Toy Story 3...

thule a.k.a leo said...

AH!! Something I'd love to do with my wife almost every weekend before our daughter came into our lives!
Now it's considered a luxury. I think the last movie was Toy Story 3...

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Hey, how "nice" was the movie? I watched the trailer and it seemed a bit ridiculous...

WyYv said...

the chickens looks quite meaty O_O

erm.. and i like the spicy beef noodle, it must be very yummy ^^

[SK] said...

hey, good deal leh buy 1 free 1, must grab that lah of course.. haven't watch the movie yet, want to watch it this weekend..

yierr, little taiwan ah?? true lor, nothing special lor..

Hayley said...

I'm looking forward to the Inception movie, heard it's not bad....
have a great day!

xin said...

i think most couples with baby also don't have time to go for movie anymore

Related Posts with Thumbnails