- Me and Yve is a durian lovers especially Yve ... her colleagues keep on injecting durian poisons into her by showing her pics, brought her to smell the durians smell in their car ... at the end, Yve came back home and bother me to buy some durians.
- Eventually, I gave in and fulfilled her cravings for durians ... so in the night, we drove all the way to Puteri Mart where there is a small durian stall there (near to Cosway shop).
- Durian is widely known and revered in southeast Asia as the "king of fruits", the durian is distinctive for its large size, unique odour, and formidable thorn-covered husk.
We choosen the D24 durians ... RM 7, after the owner gave us RM 1 discount ...
- We did not buy the whole fruit as it is difficult to cut the durians with Dylan around. So we bought those durians in a ready pack.
Wow, tasty , strong durian fragrant and love the D24 sweetness ... will buy more tonight again!
Then I love durians with bitter taste which is known as XO durians ... so I got the D13 XO version which cost me RM 10 after the owner gave us RM 2 discount more.
Me and Yve love the bitter one ... very nice ... but still not bitter enuff for me.
The durian flesh texture is just nice ... fresh, stinky and smelly ... this is why I love to eat durians.
- Want to have a bite too? hehehe.